04 cobra heads ported, forged crank 8 bolt

monti

Established Member
im still debating if i should sell these heads but i really need a paint job.. just picked up these heads from machine shop yesterday, they got a valve job, the valve guids checked out perfect, new seals, resurfaced ,the valves are performance but not sure what brand , springs are stock 04 cobra. they are ported, just the port job was $400 a pce.. I was told these heads are value around $1800-$2000 but im not trying to keep these on the shelf forever so im open to reasonable offers..

also for sale is a 04 cobra crank forged, SOLD

text for faster response or pm is fine too
305||490||3438 Willy

Last edited:

monti

Established Member
bump

someone throw me a offer, i want to give someone a great deal on these heads..

monti

Established Member
sale pending on the heads...

dont know much about the crankshaft history really. I know this thou, crank was used on my friend 900HP mustang, he parted out the engine because he built a stroker 5.4 or 5.8 (dont remember), crank was balanced and used with these heads but thats all I know, i took it to machine shop to see what condition is in.. they said it needs polishing (obviously) and one of the journals MIGHT need alitte more polishing then usual but cant tell untill they work on it.. ill do $300 shipped..

If I dont sell this by next week ima get it polished and just raise price up alitte..

monti

Established Member
too: Dr Donut

Dr Donut thanks, . this is a big help especially for a newbie :)

Last edited:

monti

Established Member
no need to wait for taxes bud, I can work with you.. text me whenever you can... no pressure ;-)

monti

Established Member
yes heads are still for sale..

$1500 shipped (we split PayPal fee)

$1300 picked up...

Last edited:

monti

Established Member
Tell me more about the heads. Pics ect..

sorry,, i really dont have any detail specs, I DO NOT know flow path, I DO NOT have paper work, my friend told me who ported the heads but right now I dont remember, I can tell you how I got them,

I bought these heads already ported from my friend that ownes a shop, 90% of what he does are 32 valve swaps, terminator swaps, terminator swap to single/twin turbo so this is no general mechanic shop, he had these heads on his PERSONAL mustang doing 900HP boosting 30Lbs, his engine only had around 3000 miles before he decided to build a stroker engine with biger cams ex.. I bought a package deal from him, I took these to SOUTH FLORIDA MACHINE SHOP to get them checked and refresh, new seals, valve guids checked out perfect, resurfaced at 6000, ( I do have receipt from shop), I was going to build my mach1 engine but priorities changed. these heads ran with fordgt cams if that matters..

I have plenty of pictures but youll have to text me for them, or send me your email address,

sorry for late reply

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
well I wont buy until they are checked by a shop I trust. I told you of pro power and steeda both about 45 miles north of you. you want me to pay you gas.... bro you have no pics and no info on these. its a pretty scary sale for someone with good knowledge of these parts. im not gonna gamble my money. please don't take this as being rude just being honest.

monti

Established Member
oh! I remember you, your the guy that wants me to drive one hr north , so what if you change your mind for what ever reason? then i drove 2 hrs for nothing, tell your shop boys to drive down here to inspect them and lets see what they say..

I told you I will take the heads where ever you want so you can be comfortable on purchasing them.. I told you send me a $20 PayPal for gas and if you buy them I will deduct the $20 of the selling price.. shoot thats a understanding deal to me..

Last edited:

monti

Established Member
bump

i got plenty of pictures, when friend took them off his block n after the machine shop service. . just text me 305||490||3438 Willy

chief455

Established Member
I was going to buy these from Willy, his pictures are clear and date just before this ad - they look fresh - contact him by phone, email the pics
I think they are real, and Willy seemed straight up to me.
GLWS

Attachments

• 00606_dTResYgLfzQ_600x450.jpeg
    00606_dTResYgLfzQ_600x450.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 234
  • 01313_306GWFbrOtN_600x450.jpeg
    01313_306GWFbrOtN_600x450.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 231

Users who are viewing this thread