04 Cobra IRS for sale or trade

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Too bad you're so far. I have a 40k mile solid rear with an FRPP 3.73 gear.

Mystic Chrome

Established Member
V, I am driving to Fl in the next couple weeks so ATL isnt far, or you could ship it, what price do you want? Whats all the details, yr, brakes, etc.

TJ, it will have everything except rotors and calipers because the rotors are due to be replaced. Have flowmasters cat back to go with it also. Had someone that wanted to do a swap with his mach1 and he was going to come up with a after market cat back for a solid. So like i said before im willing to sell out right or do a swap. Let me know. Thanks

StreetStrip03

Established Member
If you want to drive to the indiana/ohio state line, i'd be interested. I have flowmaster cat back on mine.

You interested in swapping everything off my car to make it work on your car and vice versa? I have a large tool stocked garage and a lift as well.

BoosT_AddicT

BOOOSTIFIED!
Established Member
I'm in Florida and have a complete solid setup to trade... It has 3.73 gears and moser axles. Complete setup from uppers and lowers to brake pads. This setup is currently in my 04 Cobra and originally came out of a GT. Nothing wrong with it at all, it's just not really what I wanted. Only had this setup in my car for about 1K miles. Please PM me if interested. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread