04 cobra kb 2.8 needs help

whiteguy

Established Member
I have a 04 cobra it had the 2.4 kb on it then i decided to upgrade to a 2.8h. I have a boost a pump, siemens 63lb injectors, accufab. throttle body, jlt intake, mafia maf, I am wondering what i should do I am wanting to get 650-700hp. I ordered spark a boost. What do I need to do for fuel? I just got the kb 2.8 installed and need to get it tuned but i want to have it all ready before i take it up there. Do i have everything to get to those numbers. please let me know thanks

GodStang

Established Member
We need to know what fuel, what inlet, what boost, what timing? I would add GT pumps. To get those numbers on a stock engine you will more than likely need race fuel or E85 or a VERY happy Dyno. Also 20+psi. Its very possible just depends how you want it.

whiteguy

Established Member
I want to run 91oct. not sure about the other stuff thats why i was asking. Maybe put a small crank pulley and go with a bigger upper? i just need ideas kinda new with this terminator stuff

GodStang

Established Member
I want to run 91oct. not sure about the other stuff thats why i was asking. Maybe put a small crank pulley and go with a bigger upper? i just need ideas kinda new with this terminator stuff

91 Octane, 650rwhp, and Safe can not be used in the same sentence...

Rudy

Twin screwed
Established Member
I got a 2.8 kb, longtube,single blade tb 2 gt pumps 3.5 pulley seeing 16 psi and 93 octane tune the 609 rwhp sae is with 17 deg and the other is 19 deg
[ame=http://www.svtsnake.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48098]Kb2.8h 16psi - SVT Snake.com Forums[/ame]

Users who are viewing this thread