04 cobra motor 60k miles (9 thread heads) $3500

redrhino

Established Member
Hi I decided to part with my 04 cobra motor (minus the eaton). This is a great deal for anyone looking to get started on their eaton swap or have a spare motor. I have decided to use my custom teksid build and slap the eaton kit on it.

The price for the 04 cobra motor (9 thread DB castings) is $3500. The motor had 60k miles on it. Shipping can be arrange with buyer.

It will be a complete motor minus all the eaton kit parts (valve covers,timing covers, and oil pan are staying with the motor). I have no use for them as I just purchased a set of powder coated ones for a good deal.

For any questions or more pics you can get a hold of me
(619)301-1921. I'm usually at work, so text is best and fastest for me.
CDD248EF-8C65-4135-83AA-F5F0F08503AB_zpswq8ikntd.jpg
70F5637B-78E1-4D6A-8593-C9E13FE10C8C_zpsjrwnuxm7.jpg

redrhino

Established Member
Not looking to split anything, would like to sell it complete for someone who just wants a running motor.

Blitz34

Established Member
I wonder what the cost would be to ship that. It would be easier than rebuilding mine I bet.

redrhino

Established Member
Thanks guys. I'm letting it go for really fair price. I got a really good deal on the drive train but decided to use my teksid that just got built. I'm not looking to part it out. I'm looking to keep it together and help someome that needs a motor that's ready to drop in instead of getting one rebuilt.

Leo_03Cobra

Established Member
I know you wanna sell it complete but I would definitely buy those heads if there in running condition and I've been looking for 9threads in good shape n can't seem to find any

redrhino

Established Member
Yeah I would rather keep it all together as the motor is ready to go no problems at all. So the heads are definitely good.

Users who are viewing this thread