04 Cobra Mysticrome

dirtbag

Established Member
Here are a few pics of the Mysticrome Cobra off Fords Media website. Most may have already seen them but... do check out the photo of the seats.

Later,
dirtbag
:chicken:

Pure Vennom

Established Member
Saw it at Norwalk this weekend and sometimes it looks really purple to me. The seats are really purple. I am not sure I like it.

I'd like to see it in Competition Orange.

CobraUtah

Established Member
What's with the seat adjustments, it looks like the same control plate in the front as my 99 but what is that on the left side? Is that the lumbar pump relocated?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
the controls on the left control the lateral support, I think their called the side bolsters or something. Basically you can move the sides of the seat in or out, so if you want more support you can make the seat fit tight around you.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I can certainly live without the seats....well, not WITHOUT them, but perhaps different ones:-D.

BAD03SVT

Established Member
i really like the color, but maintenance down the road would blow. also the seats i do not like.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
After having had three opportunities to see the new mystic in person and being thouroughly underwhelmed each time by the very limited color shift I would have to seriously question the $3650 it costs.

The two previous times I saw it the car was under a tent and then a different day in a building.

Saturday I was at an SVTOA event with bright sunlit skies. Mystic vert there with chromies on sitting in the grass and under full sunlight. The seats do blue-green (barely) and the car does purple-blue-green but only a little bit. It's not even enough to turn your head really.

Sonic Blue is still the king, sorry Ford:loser:

fbde52df.jpg

Last edited:

hogger

SVT-a-holic
Established Member
I've always been a fan of the Mystics but $3650 ($10,000 Canadian) ;-) is alot of mods on my Redfire! Dirtbag, wazzup?

Hogger

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
I agree postban, the more I look at it (in pictures) the less thrilled about it I get. At first I thought "Cool, can't wait to see it", but now it's not that big of a deal to me. Especially at that price and with those seats. Not worth it if you ask me. Although they will be rare to those that get them.

Although, I'd still drive the pi$$ outta one if I was given one. :rolling:

Brad

Banned
My only question is, "is the radiation those seats put off safe?" Not for me at all:xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread