04 Cobra on TV

03 Red Cobra

Established Member
I was just flipping through the channels on my satellite and I saw Fox News out of NY showing a 04 Cobra doing a burnout. They called it the fastest mustang ever. Well, we already knew that from the 03 Cobra. I believe it was a mystic color because I could see the color change from blue to green. I also saw the 05 mustang silver coupe in the background. No doubt these cars were getting ready for the setup for the NY Auto Show.

sonicbullet

Established Member
YYYYYYYYYEeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Keep those babies popin out ......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell Yea

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
Yeah, there's a special edition 04 Cobra. Same as the '03 but like you said, color changing paint. There's also a special '04 GT w/ a new color and badges. I'll see if I can find the link.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
It's all true, but it's an expensive paint job. They'll probably charge out the wah-zoo for it. I'm very happy with a regular selection of colors, and my Sonic Blue is pure beauty. It has a purplish hue to it .. at least mine does.

chiliman

Established Member
Originally posted by ChicagoMike
It has a purplish hue to it .. at least mine does.

I agree, the sonic does have a different hue especially at dusk or night. I've had two people ask me if that was "one of those color changing paints". I just wish there were less of them, but atleast there aren't many around my area. There are 3 '03 Cobras on my block, a black, a red, and my Sonic blue. There's a house for sale down the street for anyone with a white one.

Users who are viewing this thread