04 Cobra Pulley

s281er238

YELLOW MELLOW
Established Member
Whats The Best Supercharge Pulley For A 04 Cobra And A Ideler Pully Whats The Best Size And Make Need Advice Please I Have Intake Catback Xpipe Installed Already

JymBart

Established Member
BilletFlow

s281er238 said:
Whats The Best Supercharge Pulley For A 04 Cobra And A Ideler Pully Whats The Best Size And Make Need Advice Please I Have Intake Catback Xpipe Installed Already

Billetflow!! Best pulleys & idler you can buy. Size depends on what you want to do, ... most likely you`ll need to get a tune when changing the pulley, ... at the least get the A/F checked.

http://billetflow.com/

JymBart

BBCOBRA

Established Member
Billetflow..... Just do it.

After the tenth post or so suggesting billetflow you'll go there anyway.

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
s281er238 said:

RR patented ultra gripping surface blowers pulleys..what size you need will depend on how much boost you want to run.. Metco idler pulleys..they are hardcoated and will not fade or scratch...or RR double bearing idler pulleys...the stock idler puleys should be replaced as they are a safety issue..it is very common for them to fail causing damage under the hood..

s281er238

YELLOW MELLOW
Established Member
so if i put the billit flow pully i need a tune but i see a lot of people do pulluys with now tune whats the best size for a 04 cobra supercharge cold air intake and x pipe catback 2.8 or 3.0

dougwg

Established Member
s281er238 said:
so if i put the billit flow pully i need a tune but i see a lot of people do pulluys with now tune whats the best size for a 04 cobra supercharge cold air intake and x pipe catback 2.8 or 3.0

There is no BEST size. They all work great.

I suggest you go with either a 2.93 or 2.76 and at least a single Snub Idler

BilletFlow only sells Interchangeable S/C pulleys and we are also the only manufacturer allowed to use RR patented ultra-grip surface.

As for the Idlers, we now offer Hard Anodized pulleys for a very long wear life in Black.

As for a tune:
HorsePower By Hermann
Mile Hi Dyno
DynoSpeed
RWTD
Alternative Auto
Strictly Performance
HPP MotorSports

P.S. If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call at the shop.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread