04 Cobra shortblock and stg 4 eaton FS

Machinator

Banned
GREENMAN80 said:
Will you split em up? how much for the steiggy?

700 bucks for the steggy. And since we are close we can just meet and hand it off instead of shipping it. HPP is pulling my motor soon so you could have it within a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

satxsnake

Established Member
If you sell the block I can give you the rest of the 500 for the steggy. I could drive over to pick it up. Let me know what you think.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Let me know when you pull that short block.. Why are you pulling it anyway? There has to be something going on. If I still have the money I would be interested in the short block..

Machinator

Banned
dan03mach said:
Let me know when you pull that short block.. Why are you pulling it anyway? There has to be something going on. If I still have the money I would be interested in the short block..

It is coming out because I am putting a stroker in, I just want more power. This motor is immaculate.
Scott

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Machinator said:
It is coming out because I am putting a stroker in, I just want more power. This motor is immaculate.
Scott
Well I already talked to Manny and we are going to try to work something out so I can get it from you... I just have to work out the details with Manny..

Thanks Dan

Last edited:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Well it looks like I will be putting on alot bigger shot here pretty soon..

Thanks Man
Dan
Congrats dude, maybe we can race when you get your new motor in finally... Street tire to street tire from like a 30 like we planned...:coolman:

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Hell we can still run them now.. I won't have the new motor in for a while.. I was at Kennedale tonight doing some TNT for the STreet car shoot out.. It was running like shit. I was getting loose in 3rd everytime I hit it on the n20 and the starting line wasn't hooking for me..

Machinator

Banned
dan03mach said:
Hell we can still run them now.. I won't have the new motor in for a while.. I was at Kennedale tonight doing some TNT for the STreet car shoot out.. It was running like shit. I was getting loose in 3rd everytime I hit it on the n20 and the starting line wasn't hooking for me..

Hopefully the motor will be out in about 2 weeks or so, I am just waiting for my stroker to be finished.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Machinator said:
Hopefully the motor will be out in about 2 weeks or so, I am just waiting for my stroker to be finished.
I still have to pay Manny off so I can pick it up.. So I'm not in too big of a hurry for it..

Users who are viewing this thread