04 cobra vs. 01 camaro ss

f8lbite04svt

Established Member
Guy from my work challenged me, he just got himself a 01 camaro ss and he's spraying a either a 150 or 200 shot.

I'm running a 04 cobra, 2.8 upper, O/R x-pipe, magnaflow cat-backs, & JLT ram air. My best 1/4 time was a 11.68.

Who "should" win? I feel that I may have him up top, but I don't know how he will do traction-wise down low....

fastbacon

Banned
Guy from my work challenged me, he just got himself a 01 camaro ss and he's spraying a either a 150 or 200 shot.

I'm running a 04 cobra, 2.8 upper, O/R x-pipe, magnaflow cat-backs, & JLT ram air. My best 1/4 time was a 11.68.

Who "should" win? I feel that I may have him up top, but I don't know how he will do traction-wise down low....

what happened to just racing for fun......:??:

MrMason

Established Member
wow a 200 shot is huge. Is it an auto or manual? 150 shot I'm going to say drivers race, 200 shot, I'm gonna give it to him. They usually dyno a little over 300rwhp stock so add on those nitrous shots and I'm sure you can do the math.

f8lbite04svt

Established Member
Last time I ran against somebody he "knew", it was a damn z06 spraying a 200 shot. He neglected to tell me about the 200 shot. My ass isn't getting handed to me that bad again lol

MrMason

Established Member
Last time I ran against somebody he "knew", it was a damn z06 spraying a 200 shot. He neglected to tell me about the 200 shot. My ass isn't getting handed to me that bad again lol

hahaha damn I bet that hurt a little bit seeing it pull away from you so fast.

f8lbite04svt

Established Member
hahaha damn I bet that hurt a little bit seeing it pull away from you so fast.

I was pulling him till he sprayed... I knew exactly what he did when he did it. After that run he did say that my car was friggin' fast, he just didn't want to loose

StangJason

Established Member
It'll be a good race probably lost and won at the launch. With that big of a shot the SS will have a hard time launching and I hope you have good drag radial at least.

If you want to kill that Z06 I guess you are going to need a lot more...turbo etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread