04 cobra vs. 04 mach 1

Justin Blake

Kenne Bell Powered
Established Member
We were out playing around a couple of nights ago and I see this mach 1 and this guy keeps tailing me and passing me all night, just trying to piss me off and after a while of this i finally led him out to a remote are and this is what happened. http://www.stangsource.com/files.cgi?download=111

This was just for fun and i knew i would win but he asked for it.

Last edited:

MadHandle8169

Established Member
Good Kill! But this guy followed you for a couple hours? What a psycho! Seriously that is border-line stalking. Unless that couple hours was an exaggeration.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Throw a blower on the Mach, to even up the playing field, and you'll find yourself playing catch-up. If you don't believe me I have a blown Mach and there's no stock cobra that could hang with me at all. I making 495rwhp with 490 rwtq if that says anything.

machone

NA power
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
Throw a blower on the Mach, to even up the playing field, and you'll find yourself playing catch-up. If you don't believe me I have a blown Mach and there's no stock cobra that could hang with me at all. I making 495rwhp with 490 rwtq if that says anything.

The mach1 attitudes comes from making na power.

Nuke61

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:
I have a blown Mach and there's no stock cobra that could hang with me at all.

That's a pretty stupid point. Your car isn't stock, so add a pulley and bolt-ons to Cobra so it's also not stock, and it too can do 500 rwhp.

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
Nuke61 said:
That's a pretty stupid point. Your car isn't stock, so add a pulley and bolt-ons to Cobra so it's also not stock, and it too can do 500 rwhp.

My thoughts exactly. Not to mention with the stock internals on a Mach you have to worry about grenading your engine at those power levels.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Nuke61 said:
Agreed, why the hell are you(Mr. Mach-ete) going to say that when you have a different type of SC as well as some details in the motor. If we were to swap our crappy Eaton off ours and put a Vortech or a KB(the kind you would or have put on), what do you think is going to happen? Can you say around 650rwhp? You are making a dumb point. I'm not saying anything bad about the Mach. I personally love the Mach, but love my Cobra better. But that was uncalled for.

Last edited:

PDubs

Established Member
Nuke61 said:
Yeah really. And how much did all those mods cost you? Nothing wrong with the Mach, but comparing your modded car to a stock Cobra is just asking for a can of worms.

Almo

Established Member
PDubs said:
Yeah really. And how much did all those mods cost you? Nothing wrong with the Mach, but comparing your modded car to a stock Cobra is just asking for a can of worms.

Not the money comparison again. :nonono:

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:

WELL..... NO SHIT! :rollseyes

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Mr. Mach-ete said:

What has this ^^^ got to do with it? :shrug:

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
Machinator said:
From what I saw it did not look like the mach was racing but that could be because he was so out powered or let off real quick.

:lol: so what are you trying to say that that mach is faster than the cobra the guy followed him all night to race i don't think he would give up that easy JMO

Last edited:

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Are ALL mach owners sore/bitter losers?? or just the ones on this site?

FattyMcTrickle

Established Member
04cobratorchred said:
:lol: so what are you trying to say that that mach is faster than the cobra the guy followed him all night to race i don't think he would give up that easy JMO

That is not at all what he was trying to say. He was trying to say that in his opinion the person driving the Mach 1 didn't stay on it as long as the Cobra.

ITSTOCK

Established Member
FattyMcTrickle said:
That is not at all what he was trying to say. He was trying to say that in his opinion the person driving the Mach 1 didn't stay on it as long as the Cobra.

Oh, I interpreted a different way.

What he was REALLY trying to say, is that if the Mach had a supercharger it would have ran just as good as that cobra :banana: :banana:

:mj: :nonono: :rollseyes

Almo

Established Member
ITSTOCK said:
Oh, I interpreted a different way.

What he was REALLY trying to say, is that if the Mach had a supercharger it would have ran just as good as that cobra :banana: :banana:

:mj: :nonono: :rollseyes

No, better!!! Read it again. :thumbsup:

:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread