04 Cobra vs 98 575rwhp viper

Machinator

Banned
We went from a dig and a slow role and both times we were neck and neck, neither one of us could pull the other. We both had passengers. On the role race I gave him the move and he jumped out about two car lengths and stayed there until we shut down. I have a vid I will see if I can get it up later this week my buddie has it. Was a really nice Viper. Of course it was on a closed course somewhere in China so dont try it this at home.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Machinator said:
Of course it was on a closed course somewhere in China so dont try it this at home.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny as shit! Anyways, it sounds like you had some serious fun running that Viper there man. Nice runs. What did he have done to his Viper, as I assume you mean he was putting down 575 rwhp? Anyways, take it easy man.

jimbo7200

I see slow cars..
Established Member
hurry and post the video. and hey look at the bright side, at least u lost to a snake. :D

Machinator

Banned
DEAD EYE said:
Nice run!

Thanks, I really enjoyed running him. Not all that often an all motor car can run with me but this Viper brought it and held his own. Im not going to post the vid because my but edited the cool part and all that is left is about 2 seconds of the race.

BetterthanU

Banned
I'm sure if he was lopey it was heads/cam/exhuast......normally in the nieghborhood of 550rwhp......will run 11.0 @ 129-130 with driver mod.

Users who are viewing this thread