04 cobra vs a heavily modded ws6

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
so i ran in to this douche at the local shell station talking mad shit about how fast his ws6 is so i finally just said well line it up and we shall see. the kid told me he had a really big cam in it, lid, all the boltons possible full exhaust with longtube headers blah blah and he was going to eat me up. it did sound good i will give him that it was hitting and loping reall hard. i almost laughed in his face. i told him you will be lucky to push 420 to the wheel and i have about 180 more hp than you do. i said if you have a 100 shot of nitrous maybe you could hang. this dude and his friends who had ss camaros and another ws6 all agreed he was going to hang with me if not wax me. well long story short we went to a long stretch of road and we did a 30 mph roll per his request and on his 3 honks. i started in first i was already at 4500 rpms and put 3 cars on him i hit 2nd put another 5 on him and by the time i hit 5th he was a small speck in the rear view mirror. i cant stand it when people run their mouth like no tomorrow. just have to shut them up. he has the vid and i am working on finding it and downloading it from him. will post when i get it

Last edited:

Juruense

Banned
Those WS6 guys always talk a lot of trash and yes, their cars look very intimidating. However, they are usually not all that.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
hahaha, I want to see the vid just to hear the reactions from the dudes in the WS6

Kingcater

Can't stop modding...
Established Member
so i ran in to this douche at the local shell station talking mad shit about how fast his ws6 is so i finally just said well line it up and we shall see. the kid told me he had a really big cam in it, lid, all the boltons possible full exhaust with longtube headers blah blah and he was going to eat me up. it did sound good i will give him that it was hitting and loping reall hard. i almost laughed in his face. i told him you will be lucky to push 420 to the wheel and i have about 180 more hp than you do. i said if you have a 100 shot of nitrous maybe you could hang. this dude and his friends who had ss camaros and another ws6 all agreed he was going to hang with me if not wax me. well long story short we went to a long stretch of road and we did a 30 mph roll per his request and on his 3 honks. i started in first and put 3 cars on him i was already at 4500 rpms hit 2nd put another 5 on him and by the time i hit 5th he was a small speck in the rear view mirror. i cant stand it when people run their mouth like no tomorrow. just have to shut them up. he has the vid and i am working on finding it and downloading it from him. will post when i get it

Nice kill, sounds like another young idiot that bought the biggest cam
he could find and not a cam that is spec'd to his mods and goals. Bigger isn't always better.

Those WS6 guys always talk a lot of trash and yes, their cars look very intimidating. However, they are usually not all that.

The same could be said for Cobras....:beer:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Nice kill, sounds like another young idiot that bought the biggest cam
he could find and not a cam that is spec'd to his mods and goals. Bigger isn't always better.

The same could be said for Cobras....:beer:

Yea, like pre 03 Cobras I'm sure.

Juruense

Banned
The same could absolutely not be said for Cobras. Maybe Mustang GT owners... :lol:

But do not get all crazy and compare any bowtie product except the Corvette to a Cobra :coolman:

Last edited:

RixSikcobra04

Don't these guys know that just about every 03/04 Cobra is now over 500rwhp?...many have KB's and Whipples...minimum pullied/port. It's funny how these guys drop a challenge then get beat by buslengths.:shrug:

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
bus.gif

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Don't these guys know that just about every 03/04 Cobra is now over 500rwhp?...many have KB's and Whipples...minimum pullied/port. It's funny how these guys drop a challenge then get beat by buslengths.:shrug:

x2, you would think they would have more brains than that...

16kOrBust

Established Member
Nice kill, dude. Can't wait to see the video. What was his reaction when he got destroyed? :D

JSZ03

Local Mustang Legend
Established Member
I miss doin this in my Cobra...wastin those guys was the best...
Good Kill

Users who are viewing this thread