04 cobra vs srt8 jeep

onefastcar

Established Member
sorry no vid . but a good run tho i was on my way back home just putting along and this srt8 comes along in the fast lane so i catch back up to him to see if he is game for a run and he is irst run is from 40 i down shift to third and honk it off and instantly put bus lenghts on him i take it up to 120 and let off to let him catch up and see if they wanna go again . they do. i drop to third and honk it off and let him get the jump andjust destory him again. i am guess he was stock from the out come . my mods a are unported 2.8 pullie complete xhaust h&r race springs and a accufab th and inlet , triax shifter bigger heat exchanger as well. and a really good tune. the car always runs really well for what it is .anyway it was fun running that truck.

SS EATR

Established Member
Good kill, maybe from a dig he would have had a chance. Are you numbers in your sig accurate for just those mods?

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Must be a new Jeep SRT8 owner. Apparently they haven't learned not to roll race. From a dig would have been much more interesting.

Blaine

Established Member
4810 lbs ..... nuf said. Even a fat kid can move fast for a second or two from a standstill.

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
4810 lbs ..... nuf said. Even a fat kid can move fast for a second or two from a standstill.

:lol:

I will give the guys in SRT8 Jeeps credit. They ALL want to race! And from a dig, they can surprise you!

Dragu1a

Established Member
No surprise, I love those jeeps though. 500/518 is pretty damn good for only a pulley/exhaust set up, no port job.

onefastcar

Established Member
yea i would to have one as a dd as well there are mod friendly too . @dragu1a yes the numbers are correct . i have been told that the car is a freak of nature .

musclefan21

Established Member
Am I the only one who caught the 40mph roll speed and 3rd gear?

oh man 3rd gear doesnt come into play at 60mph rolls. anything lower than that is 2nd gear.

cobras love 20mph 1st gear rolls, 40-45.. 2nd gear rolls and 60mph 3rd gear rolls. Those are the only speeds and gears combo you should use during roll races.

Last edited:

five0three

big deal
Established Member
when my '11 m6 GT was stock, i went from a dig with a bolt on srt8. shitty honking on my part...

[youtube_browser]wjBFaQdm-Rc[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread