04 Cobra With Flowmasters (clip)

mustang_walker

Established Member
Guys I'm putting my bassani system on today and here is a clip of my cobra with flowmasters welded into my stock exhasut with 4'' tips welded on also, with the stock h-pipe deep and mean and sounds much deeper than borla, but the thing with flowmasters is, you have to have bigger tips to get the good deep sound. IMO bassani and flowmasters sound the best on these cars. It sounds even better in person and much more deeper $200 local pick up in Alabama. Tell me what you think guys http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=E92E91E5-D732-4C23-B616-26F16F1B503D

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Sounds Real Good Bro! Man I miss that sound! I'm gonna swap out my Maggies this spring for some FLOWS!

mustang_walker

Established Member
thanks

So many peoples love the way my car sounds with this setup, but I just had to have the bassani setup. I will have a bassani sound clip up tomorrow. If flowmaster would have built a kit for our carsa with four inch tips, I believe they would have made a killing, the problem with the flowmaster kit, is the tips. I welded these mufflers in with the stock tips and it was just not enough. So I decided to cut the stock tips off and weld some 4'' mega tips on and MAN OLD MAN WHAT A SOUND. ITS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY FROM FOUR INCH TIPS TO STOCK TIPS.

Users who are viewing this thread