04 Comp Mach And 04 Dsg Mach, New Pics Wingless

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
horseplay01 said:
I would also like to see some pics!!

Sorry but the wings have been put back on since the pictures were taken. They looked good but the best way to do it is to get a V6 deck lid. My car the Orange Mach in my opinion did not look as good wingless. I guess it needs the black wing to balance out the rest of the black on the car.

horseplay01

2001 STEEDA
Established Member
OrangeMach23 said:
Sorry but the wings have been put back on since the pictures were taken. They looked good but the best way to do it is to get a V6 deck lid. My car the Orange Mach in my opinion did not look as good wingless. I guess it needs the black wing to balance out the rest of the black on the car.

That's cool. I will probably get a paint shop to plug the holes. Both cars do look great!!

04OrangeMach1

Established Member
Hey you know how you said the orange one needed it to balance it out well check this out i have the honey comb panel and i took my wing off and it looked pretty tight! (But my dad made me put it back on) :(

Wingornowing.jpg

horseplay01

2001 STEEDA
Established Member
04OrangeMach1 said:
Hey you know how you said the orange one needed it to balance it out well check this out i have the honey comb panel and i took my wing off and it looked pretty tight! (But my dad made me put it back on) :(

Wingornowing.jpg

Yeah.... your car looks good with the honeycomb rear.

1meanmach

Established Member
04OrangeMach1 said:

Wingornowing.jpg

screw your dad sling that spoiler in the woods!!!
j/k dad knows best

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member

I'm a dad. I agree with his dad. (Us dads have to stick together. :) )

Mach 1's are supposed to have wings.

MARK01COBRA

ummm... Hi!
Established Member
so since you cut the springs, did you put all 4 springs rubbers in all 4 corners or just the rear?

Users who are viewing this thread