04 Comp orange Cobra

Slythrin

MarcInHawaii said:
Wow...so a comp orange cobra is being parted out? Guess I can that I can subtract 1 from the 281 coupes that were produced. Why would someone buy such an expensive car to just part it out? I mean, there are plenty of cobra motors for sale out there. Sad.

Just to do it. when I post some thing for sale and poeple start talking shit about it Ill either take it apart of just distroy it because it brings me more pleasure to do this then to watch someone talk shit about it or to try and steel it. this isnt the first on I have parted out. I bet I have bought about 6-7 so fat that I have parted out and cut up just because of bull shit. Its not sad It is funny

This orange car was nice but hey now it is nice parts

ROSENDO SANCHEZ

Established Member
Shayne said:
Just to do it. when I post some thing for sale and poeple start talking shit about it Ill either take it apart of just distroy it because it brings me more pleasure to do this then to watch someone talk shit about it or to try and steel it. this isnt the first on I have parted out. I bet I have bought about 6-7 so fat that I have parted out and cut up just because of bull shit. Its not sad It is funny

This orange car was nice but hey now it is nice parts

:dw: :dw:

Slythrin

anyone want the black int? or the trunk , hell we will just change this to PARTING out a orange Cobra all parts are in perfect condition

air bags
fenders
6 speed
blower
motor
trunk with stock cobra wing
saleen wing
black int
stock wheels
Hennisey wheels (were thrown away)
rear bumper
shell with good title
head lights
front bumper cover
fog lights
you name it ist for sale

Slythrin

awax_cobrastang said:
Yeah it must suck. I feel sorry for yah man. I sold my car to some dumb kid too. It made me so mad when I sold it to him. I just want to say sorry I change my mind

Talk about dumb kid???? Wow you’re such a Grown man. You are like a soccer Mom all you is run around and stir up shit no matter where you go. Yea my car runs 9s so what at least I own one un like you. Get a life. If you want to keep talking shit I’m down with that too. Because at this point it is at your expense!

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Fastphil said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks the seller isn't the smartest man in America!

Im thinking this is a scam. Or this seller is that freaking stupid.

Slythrin

rev440 said:
Im thinking up a scam. Or am I that freaking stupid that I cant read.

Scam:coolman: hahah:loser: ahaha yea ok go some where else you Troll :idea: why dont you ask the guy in this thread that I bought the car from to start with if this is a scam. I have already told you the car is sold what part of this dont you understand where is the scam in that? ????? :??:

Last edited by a moderator:

qwikhuh

Established Member
Shayne said:
No one asked you to think! Furthermore you were not interested and only came in here to post your bull shit. :xpl: is what i think of the people who do what you do:fm: . Go jack off some where else

Wow:loser: Another internet tough guy :rollseyes I gave your car a compliment jackass. I do not wander onto random threads to post BS on people's classifieds. Do a search if you can figure out how. I recently sold my Saleen and would love a Comp Orange Cobra or Mach 1 as a replacement so I checked your ad and it was confusing to see "stock" in the classifieds and then pictures of an obviously not stock car. Sorry your comprehension was so poor that you could not catch that. If you act anything like you do on the net in person it's a miracle the car sold at all.... I "think" I have seen enough to know that I would want nothing to do with anything you were selling.

Slythrin

qwikhuh said:
Wow:loser: Another internet tough guy :rollseyes I gave your car a compliment jackass. I do not wander onto random threads to post BS on people's classifieds. Do a search if you can figure out how. I recently sold my Saleen and would love a Comp Orange Cobra or Mach 1 as a replacement so I checked your ad and it was confusing to see "stock" in the classifieds and then pictures of an obviously not stock car. Sorry your comprehension was so poor that you could not catch that. If you act anything like you do on the net in person it's a miracle the car sold at all.... I "think" I have seen enough to know that I would want nothing to do with anything you were selling.

and yet you still post in a topic that is old and the car is gone weird :lol:

Slythrin

Actualy this was a scam I wanted all of you to send me 35,000 in sted of the asking price now that I have broke the car up for parts I want more money. where have you been? cant you get anything right? What happened to your cobra? did you blow it up??? Just wait ill be parting another one I buy out soon look forward to posting pics of the orange one in pieces

Users who are viewing this thread