04 Comp Orange Coupe feeler

rxlr8tion

Established Member
I am thinking about selling my CO Coupe, although I know i will be kicking myself for doing this later. :bash:

I am the second owner, both of us are from TX. The car has just under 20000 miles on it. It has minimal mods: K&N cold air kit, Magnaflow 3" cat back, and Steeda Tri-ax shifter. I have the stock shifter that will go with the car. The car has never been tracked, tuned, pullied or dyno'd - she is pretty much a virgin. It is #19/3768, with a build date of 09.30.03. From the research I have done, it is the #3 CO Coupe off of the line, and one of the only ones to come stock with the satin wheels instead of the polished. It also came with a laminated piece of paper showing it was randomly selected by SVT for evaluation before delivery.

Everybody here knows how hard CO Coupes are to find w/o mods and low mileage. Best offer over $30K. Some might think I am crazy, that is ok with me. If there is somebody here looking for a well taken care of CO coupe that is still in fairly stock form, you found it.

Reason for the sale: I have a future Cobra owner on the way!! :beer:

269884826.jpg

269884817.jpg

269885066.jpg

269887010.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread