04 Comp Orange Coupe.

Tuffguy610

Sending PM

Edit: It appears I can't send a PM to you. Either I am too used to LS1tech and Corvetteforum or it will not allow me. I meant to ask, any accident history or title issues? If everything is clean and no wrecks I'd love to talk more, is it possible to send me your contact info?

Mike
Aston, PA

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Sending PM

Edit: It appears I can't send a PM to you. Either I am too used to LS1tech and Corvetteforum or it will not allow me. I meant to ask, any accident history or title issues? If everything is clean and no wrecks I'd love to talk more, is it possible to send me your contact info?

Mike
Aston, PA
You're aren't active enough to have PM abilities.

edgar_04svt

Established Member
Sending PM

Mike
Aston, PA
Sent you a pm

Chris0304

Established Member
Hold on, did I just read that u might trade for a Mystichrome coupe?? I was just thinking, maybe I could sell my Mystichrome and buy this!

edgar_04svt

Established Member
Hold on, did I just read that u might trade for a Mystichrome coupe?? I was just thinking, maybe I could sell my Mystichrome and buy this!
A mystichrome coupe or a raptor is the only vehicles i would want to replace this with lol if youre interested, pm details of the mystichrome we can talk further..

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

edgar_04svt

Established Member

Attachments

• A660DEF4-546D-4B6E-B1CF-A483B155FD44.jpeg
    A660DEF4-546D-4B6E-B1CF-A483B155FD44.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 226

Users who are viewing this thread