04 Comp Orange Vert "Big Bad Orange" Partout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bfazona

Established Member
How much for the calipers? Any damage to them or did they come out unscathed? Also, are vert mirrors the same as hard tops? I need a mirror for mine due to one being scraped.

IllCobra

Established Member
Price for Boss BV960NV and 160 Alt shipped to 32948. What brand is the Alt?

94slowbra1

Established Member
i read the whole post and i understand what you are doing but to be fair your title is misleading. also if you are only selling the car as a whole you may want to list it in the car section, not the parts section.
good luck with your sale

Max97COBRAtkd

Established Member
i read the whole post and i understand what you are doing but to be fair your title is misleading. also if you are only selling the car as a whole you may want to list it in the car section, not the parts section.
good luck with your sale

True, and I can see how you would think that. I wasn't sure where to post it. Mods are welcome to move it to Terminator Cars for sale section if necessary. Technically selling the rims, hood, and body separate but would rather give the person that buys the body an opportunity to choose if they want the hood and rims first.

94slowbra1

Established Member
and honestly coming from someone who just went through this you are much better off selling it as parts (financially). i had a front end damaged car that had everything else good (built motor, good trans, good irs ect...), couldnt give it away whole for 10k. parted it and came out with close to 14k. it may be worth your time to do that. just a suggestion
i also understand the space issue too. my personal 03 10th vert sat outside under a cover for almost a month while i did all the work on the parts car, but in the end it was worth it
good luck

bangbang04

Established Member
Price on wheels and tires.I didn't get any PM from you on a previous post.

josephcostello

Established Member
I'd like to slap the shit out of the girl who ruined this masterpiece, this made me sick reading this. Hate to see another comp o down..

RobH

Established Member
How much you thinking for trans?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

modular89

Established Member
I am interested in the car minus rims and hood. Pm me your cell number. I have a few questions

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread