04 Custom Comp Orange Photo Shoot (Picture Heavy)

04svtterm

Established Member
let me set you straight seriously screwed that hood is one of one because if you did that hood i wouldn't tell nobody. That thing wouldn't fit the car, hood vents wouldn't fit, yours doesn't come fully smoothed and that aluminum on the rear of it was custom built to cover up the ragged fiberglass. That would also mean your a liar because you told me you only made 3 hoods, 2 were sitting in an office and i would have the only one painted. So don't ****ing try to set shit straight and take credit for that hood after we spent well over 200 labor hours getting it to the shape in pictures. You should be sending me thanks for making the hood looks so damn good because i bet you could sell them now couldn't you! Hate a mother ****er trolling a post to take credit for my hard work then call me a liar. I paid $1100.00 for that hood and spent another $900.00 getting it to look like that and you want to take credit for it. That's why your dumbass went out of business!

lol!!

btw, hands down. Best terminator on the site. Great looking car.

04svtterm

Established Member
Lol thanks

yea, how dare you take time and effort to mod everything tastefully. Can't believe you have the nerve to modify the interior to flow with the outside of the car yet keep it looking close to factory. I lost my cool when i saw that orange accent on the wheels which flowed so well with the rest of the car. How Dare you!!!

COBRAGUY95

Freshly Squeezed
Established Member
yea, how dare you take time and effort to mod everything tastefully. Can't believe you have the nerve to modify the interior to flow with the outside of the car yet keep it looking close to factory. I lost my cool when i saw that orange accent on the wheels which flowed so well with the rest of the car. How Dare you!!!

I know I should be ashamed of being tasteful or different.

Users who are viewing this thread