04 DSG vortech v3 coupe

Gangstang

Established Member
I'm selling my 2004 dark shadow grey mustang gt. 110xxx miles 10k obo.Bought it from Jordan motor cars August 2013 and has been my daily driver since then. the only problem I've ever had with the car is when the nipple at the back of the intake manifold for the heater core broke off. Other then that the car hasn't skipped a beat. drove Houston and back zero problems. only reason for selling is because I picked up an 03 cobra so no reason for two toys. I do have the paper copy of the carfax. I'm the 4th owner. should be third because one owner was a dealership. the person before me had the car for 7 years and dumped A LOT of money into this car. the paint I'd give it a 7 out of ten just because of how meticulous I am.It cleans up really nice but it has some scratches and dents. the dents are very small and not on any body lines. the bank still holds the title I'm located in San Antonio TX
mods:
vortech v3
Bbk long tube headers
Bbk catted x pipe
magnaflow cat back
3.73 gears
mystery cam, power comes in at 3k rpms rev limit is at 6500 rpms
Anderson power pipe
kenne bell boost a pump
acuffab throttle body
c&l plenum
sct x3 tuner
upper and lower control arms
short throw shifter, I don't know what brand
18x9 18x10 saleens nitto 555r
boost, fuel pressure and coolant temp gauges simco gauge cluster
meter 4 it kit for the tail lights. switch between stock flash sequence to sequential to "chase"
yellow top optima battery
focal speakers all around, has wiring for a sub but previous owner took it before selling.
old eclipse sterio
clear corner head lights, DARK tint tails and tinted 3rd brake light.
viper alarm
8k ? or 6k can't remember but they're light blue xenon hid head lights, high and low beam.
custom sounds tint 5% rear Windows and legal limit up front I think it's 25% pinnical series with lifetime transferable warranty
brake job also done at brake check with 20k mile warranty and the car has new calipers all the way around

I believe I've covered all the things done to the car. I might have forgotten something. the only CONS to the car is that the reverse lights don't work and it needs rear tires. I've never tracked the car as it was my daily so I wasn't too keen on the idea of beating on it a whole lot so I can't give you a time slip. I have done some highway runs though. my asking price is 10k if anyone can come up with that number I'll throw in a black 99-01 cobra bumper complete with bezels and fogs, broken tab on drivers side I believe and has a 03 cobra chin spoiler attached, dsg mach 1 c pillars with the glass. c pillars will need a repaint but condition is great zero broken tabs and a mach 1 spoiler that needs paint.i also still have the stock spoiler. If my asking price isn't met parts will start coming off the car based on your offer.
if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message. if your getting a loan be approved before you contact me. if I don't answer right away I'll get back to you asap I work long days so text may be best. don't ask how much for the bumper and c pillars if the car is sold without them I'll make a post.
I'm not entirely sure how to post pics on here, I did this on my mobile phone. If someone could help me out I'd appreciate it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread