04 Eaton swap kit

BigEag205

Established Member
looking to sell/trade my eaton set-up. I'd like to find someone semi local to Charleston, WV that would like to trade their 99-01 Cobra/03-04 mach 1 set up + boot for the eaton kit. Kit is complete down to alternator and pump electrical connections. Has a brand new alternator and moors sc coolant tank.

I'll be traveling down to Charlotte, SC the weekend of Nov. 7th for anybody down that way.

Lyle504

Established Member
looking to sell/trade my eaton set-up. I'd like to find someone semi local to Charleston, WV that would like to trade their 99-01 Cobra/03-04 mach 1 set up + boot for the eaton kit. Kit is complete down to alternator and pump electrical connections. Has a brand new alternator and moors sc coolant tank.

I'll be traveling down to Charlotte, SC the weekend of Nov. 7th for anybody down that way.

What all do you have and what is missing form the kit? You can text me it's faster 317 985-4801

BigEag205

Established Member
Deposit has been collected from "Lyle504". Just waiting on shipping and the rest of the money. Will keep everybody updated

Users who are viewing this thread