04 f350 powerstroke

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
dually 4x4 14,000 miles. black 2 tone, like new its in northern ohio. The truck is my parents and they bought it new looking to sell and buy a new truck again. I can put u intouch with them. they are asking 40k for the truck.

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
after talking with my father this weekend i got more info it is a xlt with cloth, rinoliner black with silver lower 30 thousand will buy the truck it has 14000 miles on it.

shhak

Established Member
Just a little FYI, you can buy a brand new 08 F350 crew cab dually diesel completely loaded with leather and everything for $45k right now. Sticker on them is still $54k+ but they can be bought for right around $45k. I'm sure your parents truck is very nice, I just think the price is a little high for an 04. Good luck though

orangeconv

#uck yea doggy
Established Member
thanks for the fyi very well aware of the price of a new once since they already ordered the new truck. The trade in on the truck is 26k they will not wholesale the the truck, and they will not sell it for what they have into it. so it should be worth 30-32k.

shhak

Established Member
thanks for the fyi very well aware of the price of a new once since they already ordered the new truck. The trade in on the truck is 26k they will not wholesale the the truck, and they will not sell it for what they have into it. so it should be worth 30-32k.

Is $26k what the dealership is "telling them" they'd give for the truck? If that's the case, real money figures are more around $22-$23k. I think at $26k you'd probably get the truck sold, but at $30k +, it's gonna take the right buyer. Don't get me wrong man, I'm not knocking the price or the truck. I had a chance to buy a left over 07 back in February with a $49k sticker price for $35,500. That was a NEW 07 with ZERO miles, leather, and almost every available option. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread