'04 L Wheels For Sale

NorCalLightning

Silver Is Best!!
Established Member
Pics can be seen here Lightning Wheels

Three of them are in excellent condition (a couple minor knicks on them from day to day road debri). They have 1,500 miles on them. One wheel, #3 in the pics, has a small scuff on the top lip from the wheel weight (damn Ford for putting those on the wheels in the first place).

I'd like to get $550 because of the condition of the wheels. All wheels have been cleaned and waxed (they're ready to go on your truck). Local sales/pickup only (I don't want to deal with shipping them). Shoot me a PM or an email with any offers or questions.

Steve

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
That a decent deal....i am getting Sid's wheels for 450 but i gotta go pick them up. Hes just making me wait two weeks!!!!!!!!!! :fm: :fm:

NorCalLightning

Silver Is Best!!
Established Member
TTT

Just wanted to see if there is anyone else interested in these. My first buyer may not be able to come through (not sure yet). The next on the list for purchase is SVTFREEK.

These will need to be paid for either by PayPal or cash and picked up locally (most likely at my workplace, near Cal Expo in Sacramento).

Steve

NorCalLightning

Silver Is Best!!
Established Member
O.k., I'll budge a little on this deal. I'll do shipping to those REALLY interested in these wheels. I have a friend of a friend that can get good rates (business rates) on UPS ground shipping (with insurance).

So, that will be $500 plus actual shipping fees. PM me with your zip code if your interested.

Steve

NorCalLightning

Silver Is Best!!
Established Member
I should have explained a little better. When I say I can get good deals on shipping with UPS, I'm saying that to ship to places in CA it can be as cheap as $45 to $50 and to southern states and east coast about $60 to $75. That's cheap!!

Let me know if you're interested and I can get you an exact quote (for wheels and shipping combined). And who knows I may budge more on the price to get these out of my garage :thumbsup: Let me know.

Steve

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I can't wait till sid finally gets his wheels....i need some wheels bad. I hate my 99 wheels i don't know why everyone else likes them. What are you putting on there again to replace yours?

Jesse

NorCalLightning

Silver Is Best!!
Established Member
PimpRohr said:
500 shipped???

Jesse

Well, no not originally, but I'll consider it now. Originally, it was $500 plus any shipping cost (which is what I stated earlier).

Now if your in the midwest or west then $500 shipped will work for me. East Coast and Southern folks will not be much more (a little more for shipping, not much).

PM me if interested.

Steve

camcojb

Established Member
This is a great deal. I know Steve personally and these wheels are perfect. He's got the mod bug from hanging out with me, so someone please buy these so we can buy more parts! :thumbsup:

Jody

NorCalLightning

Silver Is Best!!
Established Member
Thanks Jody :beer:

Come on guys, this is a GREAT deal!!! Think about it, I'm selling these for under $450 because I'm including the shipping (with insurance).

Steve

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
PimpRohr said:
I can't wait till sid finally gets his wheels....i need some wheels bad. I hate my 99 wheels i don't know why everyone else likes them. What are you putting on there again to replace yours?

Jesse

I can't wait till you have my wheels either. I want my chromies. :pepper:

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I have to talk to mark today anways....i am going to tell him to speed the process up. I know tirerack has them in stock.

Jesse

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hmmm, i wonder if my old lady would let me buy two sets of wheels??? I could powder coat one set and leave one set silver. Let me know if you don't sell them and i'll try to sell them for you, if not i'll buy them myself.

Jesse

Users who are viewing this thread