'04 Mysichrome Cobra for sale $28,500

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
haha...I still have the stock 6 disc...I can include that, but I would rather have 60GB (1000+CD's) of MP3's in the phatbox, than 6 CD's in the dash myself. The stock head unit wouldn't control a phatbox, but the lincoln LS Alpine unit would control it.

Last edited:

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
If only you would have posted this a couple days ago... My parent's were in the Yuma area, and they would have looked at the car for me... Now they are probably not in the area anymore... :(

Definitely interested though...

spincobra03

Established Member
awsome car man, I cant see any way you wont get exactly what your asking. My plan was to buy a nice cobra for 25k this spring but instead im about 10 months away and with be spending 30k on a mystic and only a mystic. good luck with the sale.

Slow06GT

Established Member
:cuss: I would pick that up in a heartbeat if I could sell my gt. Ive been trying to sell it for 22.5k but nobody seems interested :shrug:

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Yea, there seems to be a lot of interested parties. Just a matter of someone actually able to come through with the money now.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
I thought I would add, since I've got lots of questions about this, that the car has never been in an accident of any kind, never had any major repairs, and has been garage kept its entire life.

AtomHeart

Architect of Evil
Established Member
Car's still available... if it still hasn't sold by next weekend, it will go to e-bay and I'll see if that does the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread