04 Mystic Vs Ferrari F430

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Hey Guys,

I Lurk alot but im always on here keeping up with the community. Decided i would post my little recap of last nights episode.
BackStory
Im rolling through traffic just me and my brother bumping some tunes puttin around town, enjoying the cool October air. Its About 10 or so cars back, I spot some bright white lights, and i immediately discern it as a vehicle of status and i drop down into 4th and get over to the right. As it gets closer, my heart begins to pound! I look over to my brother and im Like "Hey its that asshole in that Silver F430 that talks shit but wont run me!" Sure enough hes about 3 cars behind me and comes roaring up at a light and quickly gets in the left hand lane and we stop at a particularly long and opportune light. I point to him to roll his windows down and i get a long good look at him and some smoking hot blonde.
Flashback
Ive chatted with the guy before , but i was always in my DD, which is nothing to be racing around in. He would always talk shit and say how come none of you guys at "The Lot"(local car meet spot is in a parking lot next to a bank") will never run me? and i was like if you let me get home and swap cars ill run you in my Cobra. Typical non car guy saying something about a mustang is a mustang and 2 bumps in trim doesnt mean i can hang with him.
The Race
I call him out and let him know that he couldnt run for ever and that he will take this snakebite to his horses ass.Were heading towards a service road that is wide,empty and straight. So we line em up and he decides to light his tires up. after his smokey show, im about a car away from the light, I let mine get a little heat on them as well. He has his car screaming at the redline, revving waiting for the light to change. The light changes, we both drop the hammer,I leap about a car on him up to 30mph, nearly sideways as i refuse to get off the pedal, the guy in the F430 is spinning and now that we've both straightened out at 45, we are barreling down this road with him hanging just behind my bumper past 60. Both V8s Screaming, mine whining away we are approaching 100 and hes neck and neck with me, i ride 3rd out to the redline and quickly snatch 4th and hold his ass right there untill he shuts it down at 120. about this point we are approaching the highway, and we both had the same idea of "hey you little shit , you're lucky i was spinning" so he cuts me off and merges on to the highway and i get right up beside him on his left and tell him to go from 45. i instantly hear him blip it down 2 gears and hes screaming again. at this point i can no longer deny that his exhaust note is pure F***ing music to my ears :rockon:. i give him 3 honks and he gets the jump by a hair and i snatch 3rd and begin pulling him in from his little half car jump and by 80 i have a foot or two on him again I keep riding it out and quickly hit 4th and i hear him upshift aswell.were both in it for the kill at this point so at 120 and i look over and see that im ahead by half of a car, i dont plan on stopping. we keep going to 140 and i have a full length on him and hes still screaming away but i keep at it, silently but realistically pissed that i could not put more lengths on that car! at 150 i shut down and i see him do that really lame ricer flyby shit and he sharply slows down and were about a mile from the exit up ahead so i get over in front of him and get off because i need gas and want Taco bell, dont really care what the hell that guy does and as i pull into Shell, he pulls up facing me, gets out and has the most bewildered look on his face. "I just thought you were some college punk with his dads car!", he says. Im like "Nah bro, this Snake is mine. And you just got bit, I think Shell sells cream for that. and he just cuts loose with one of those maniacal villain laughs and says "that things pretty quick, maybe one day you can get a real car and we'll race again." And i just stand there for a second and say
shrug.gif
:dw: Okay. Im like"peace man, it was nice running you. maybe next time you wont get beat by a mustang." my brother is in the car dying and the blonde in the Ferrari is pulling her hair out of her face and sitting there looking pathetic and unamused

Cliffs - Mustang can hang from a dig, Mustang will win from a roll, you got room to steal his girl with a 2+2 Seater.
lurk.gif

04svtterm

Established Member
lol good story man and def a nice kill!

2 things though
1. Don't say "you just got bit" lol. sounds like a one liner Nicholas Cage would say. haha
2. even though the guy was a straight up tool and deserved getting his ass handed to him. He's still got the f430.

Sick03Vert

Banned
That was a good story. I LOL'D at the "just got bit" saying, and though it doesn't seem funny now, I'd have to hear it in context. :-D

F-430's are beautiful cars. It's the guys that buy them that are the problem.

As for needing a real car, well....not sure what he is thinking since you just laid the hurt on him. :shrug:

Dave5.0

Established Member
With 620RWHP how did you not put more lengths on him? Sure, 2900lbs and a better trans but they only make 420ish wheel.

I put 5 lengths on one from like 70-120 or so lol.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
lmao wtf did I just read?

Good kill I guess.

kaz109

Established Member
With 620RWHP how did you not put more lengths on him? Sure, 2900lbs and a better trans but they only make 420ish wheel.

Because he wasn't running u he was trying to get away from a ricer :bash:

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Nice work! I see 620hp in your sig. What are your mods?

2.3 Whipple, CAI, Pulley, Tune, Bassani Exhaust, conservative tune. Thanks to all that read. Will cut down on CoBro terms in the future?

I'm not sure. I got some tires that are 2-3 years old that have seen some spins and some abuse. They got tread but they don't hook like they used too. Whatever the case, that F430 wasn't stock. I've heard the car before and it was stock and it sounded peppy due to the quick revving but this thing now.. Sounded just flat out nasty. Sounded like he was revving to the moon and back but the exhaust note was throaty and low. A mix of highs and lows. If that makes sense. I double checked and it's not a Scuderia. He didn't explicitly state he was not stock but I could tell it was on the up and up.

kaz109

Established Member
Pretty sure his "ricer" would put buses on you.

OP, Nice kill.

But the CoBro-isms you used were ****ing gay.

:sleeping::sleeping:....and I am pretty sure if I modded my daily to the level of his mods he wouldn't put busses on my daily, so your point is :shrug:

kaz109

Established Member
That was a good story. I LOL'D at the "just got bit" saying, and though it doesn't seem funny now, I'd have to hear it in context. :-D

F-430's are beautiful cars. It's the guys that buy them that are the problem.

As for needing a real car, well....not sure what he is thinking since you just laid the hurt on him. :shrug:

His statement is the same that would be said on this site if a vette,maro or stang got yanked by a civic or neon. Most guys on this site would still not give respect where it is due or still make a comment such as this F430 owner did.

Now do you understand what he was thinking? Makes perfect sense to me. You see that all the time on this site when a "lesser" car beats an Almighty American muscle car. Both the 430 owner and ppl on this site are not true car enthusiast when comment like that are made

Sick03Vert

Banned
But the CoBro-isms you used were ****ing gay.

Oh irony....gotta love it.

His statement is the same that would be said on this site if a vette,maro or stang got yanked by a civic or neon. Most guys on this site would still not give respect where it is due or still make a comment such as this F430 owner did.

Now do you understand what he was thinking? Makes perfect sense to me. You see that all the time on this site when a "lesser" car beats an Almighty American muscle car. Both the 430 owner and ppl on this site are not true car enthusiast when comment like that are made

:bored:

I get what he was thinking....I was being sarcastic. :nonono:

blkvenm97

Established Member
that's a pretty sweet kill ecspecially considering the fact you believe him to not be stock. I want a cobra in the 600ish rwhp range someday so I can beat cars just like that. It's awesome cuz they have no idea what they're up against. ecspecially with the 03-04 cobras...non car guys see an old mustang...true car guys see a legend...

xsellr8

BANNED
Established Member
Nice run. I'm sure the COBRA in the rear bumper will be etched in his mind. Way to represent. :beer:

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I saw that race of yours...was called "The Fast and The Furious" Was Vin Diesel riding shotgun?

Dave5.0

Established Member
:sleeping::sleeping:....and I am pretty sure if I modded my daily to the level of his mods he wouldn't put busses on my daily, so your point is :shrug:

But the point is, yours isnt modded to that point. So your argument holds no weight.

And its not really my daily. I have a brand new BMW and evo that serve more of my daily duties.

And for your c63 to keep up it would require uber $. Just saying.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
blkvenm97;13543744It's awesome cuz they have no idea what they're up against. ecspecially with the 03-04 cobras...non car guys see an old mustang...true car guys see a legend...[/QUOTE said:

Posted via Topify using Android

That should be quoted because it is VERY true haha. Nice kill OP. Cant wait to get a twin screw

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
But the point is, yours isnt modded to that point. So your argument holds no weight.

And its not really my daily. I have a brand new BMW and evo that serve more of my daily duties.

And for your c63 to keep up it would require uber $. Just saying.

Lol@ just saying.....it would require money, just like yours required money. What is "uber" money to some is just another build to others. And I never said your 5.0 was your daily, if your comprehension was up to par you would've seen that so the need to point out you have a BMW and an evo is ...well desperate .

I have never talked about your car in a negitve way just "your" actions when you are in it so there is no point to try and prove how bad ass it is because it is decently modded. Like I said I could do the same with my daily so don't feel like it is that amazing . It as a great car and I love 5.0's but calm down , I can throw a few bucks at my daily to keep pace with u. It just so happens I don't live my life a 1/4 mi at a time lol

03SVTerminator.

Established Member
I was about to call bs until I noticed in the title that you stated you had an 04 MYSTIC... Lol good kill, entertaining story

Users who are viewing this thread