04 Mystichrome $23k

03Predator

Established Member
I'm the second owner of this car. I bought it in Indiana in 2006 when it had 11k miles.

The car has been garaged all its life. The paint is in very good condition. There are some blemishes (one especially on the rear bumper) but overall the paint is still very shiny.

The interior is clean and floor mats were replaced less than a thousand miles ago.

I have not modified the engine...at all. Everything is stock in that regard. The exhaust is new, UPR o/r xpipe and Borla Stinger catback. I have a MAC catted hpipe that will go with the car. The factory exhaust is long gone, sorry.

The car is lowered with H&R Race Springs and has Maximum Motorsports CC plates. Factory springs are included, if buyer wants them.

The car currently has custom made 18" True Forged Competition rims mounted that will NOT be sold with the car. I'll have the factory 17" chrome wheels put back on once the car is sold.

Windows were tinted by Sharp Auto Graphics in Eureka this year. Windshield is new.

A couple small things I added: black shorty antenna, billett gas cap door, and Cobra grill emblem. All factory parts included in sale. Replacing battery this week.

The car currently has less than 41K miles on it. Most of those miles were put on the first three years.

I have the SVT Certificate and Window Sticker as well. Asking $23,000. My name is Cindy. PM if interested. :)

Pics can be found here:

http://s133.photobucket.com/user/04Predator/slideshow/Cobra

LOPSI

SVT Goon
Established Member
Email me at elijahedward9394@gmail. I am interested. Could you please send me any more pics you have? Especially the blemishes. And please include where you are located. Thanks!

03Predator

Established Member
Location is Northern CA, Eureka area. I updated the Photobucket album with the blemishes.

Lopsi, all pics are in the photobucket account.

Last edited:

LOPSI

SVT Goon
Established Member
Glws

Didnt see you were so far away at first glance. I cant justify shipping cross country just yet. Great looking car I'm sure you will have no problem selling her. Good luck!

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
Don't let the distance scare you, my mystichrome was in Cali, and went to ma, $1400 enclosed.

btecdude

Established Member
Of course this comes up right after I purchased mine and had it shipped from Virginia. The same miles and price. I'm only a couple hours from you. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread