04 Mystichrome Cobra

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
beautiful. I sold my mysticchrome over 6 months ago and your car is still the background on my computer.

2e3wc2f.jpg

That's a sweet picture. Where might I be able to find it?

SkyNet101

Established Member
Here you go, this was before I polished the catback and lowered it a tad more...

RollingShotSilerCity.jpg

Who won? ha j/k....just put this as my desktop background on my computer here in Afghanistan. Guys walkin by have already complimented it, its got international glam!

bullitt1939

Established Member
Plan on seeing it today.

What is the verdict with BigDave03? I just want to know if I sould cry now or later. This is the perfect twin for my 96 mystic cobra, but the time is just not right. Hope you still have it in a few months I will take it off your hands.

ra03svtcobra

IT'LL TERMINATE YA!!
Established Member
Did this sell? I think everyone is dying to know if this beauty is off the market.

dpotter

Established Member
Damnit... If you could have only waited until Kevin bought his back from me. Oh well, glad you may have sold it. Hope it goes to a good home, like the girl with the '96 Mystic...or me.

Zeekmann

Established Member
Damnit... If you could have only waited until Kevin bought his back from me. Oh well, glad you may have sold it. Hope it goes to a good home, like the girl with the '96 Mystic...or me.

Yea sorry man just got your PM. Trust me when I say I will not sell it to anybody!
:beer::beer:

bigdave03

Established Member
What is the verdict with BigDave03? I just want to know if I sould cry now or later. This is the perfect twin for my 96 mystic cobra, but the time is just not right. Hope you still have it in a few months I will take it off your hands.

If all goes according to plan... it will be mine.

I have to pass the background check, and a lie detector test...LOL

:beer:

bullitt1939

Established Member

I would really love to buy it, but I guess the timing is just not right. Wish you the best of luck. I am hoping to triple my salary here in a few months and I won't have to look at things I want I will actually have the money to buy them. Already have some things picked out for my 96 Mystic as well as the Shebly and will be adding an 04 Mystic Chrome to the collection.

Zeekmann

Established Member

This is true lol! Hey you know when someone has to get to know you a little bit before they sell you their car it must be something nice.

bullitt1939

Established Member
This is true lol! Hey you know when someone has to get to know you a little bit before they sell you their car it must be something nice.

I am not sure I could bring myself to selling 96 Mystic Cobra. I think if it ever came down to it my house would go before my favorite car. Good luck with the sale.

P.S. I am sure I could pass your background check and lie detector test. Mustangs are where my heart is.

Users who are viewing this thread