04 Mystichrome coupe?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
A local guy picked up a GT350 recently. He's had a couple built Cobras and Z06's. He currently also has a 93 Cobra with 331 stroker. The 350 is probably the first car I've heard him say he likes it as is and has no intentions of modifying it.
That's awesome. After getting a little more seat time in mine last night I'm hooked. So fun to drive, and honestly much easier than my cobra.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

LS WUT

Established Member
That's awesome. After getting a little more seat time in mine last night I'm hooked. So fun to drive, and honestly much easier than my cobra.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Hell yeah man! I’m glad you enjoyed it! Take care of my baby would you!

Mustang289

Established Member
I've decided to sell my MysticChrome Cobra coupe. 30,700 miles car is excellent condition, garage kept, never out in the rain. Stock except MagnaFlow cat-back, new stereo head unit, cold-air intake. Have the stock radio and stock air box. Have a few options never been installed: IRS brace, crank pulley, chrome hood hinges. Additional pictures can be provided. $49,500 OBO. All serious offers will be considered.

Attachments

• IMG_0934.jpeg
    IMG_0934.jpeg
    420 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0933.jpeg
    IMG_0933.jpeg
    426 KB · Views: 69

PcChip

Established Member
would like to get some input on what I can expect for sell price.

if it helps, I paid 45 for a black 03 coupe with 5550 miles on it last month

If I had seen a mystichrome with that low miles I surely would have paid $5k more for it, but the only one I saw was listed at 72+ and that was well out of my price range

Users who are viewing this thread