04 nos dry kit question

saleencobra

Established Member
i have an 04 cobra with 2,8 pulley tune exhaust cold air. what would i need to do to runa 75 shot nos dry kit? my buddy has one off his car and was going to put it on for me.

Can i run it with no other mods? and where would i mount the jet? is any drilling required?

this is a push button kit and ill only be running a 75 shot i have a hand held sctx2 tuner so could i make a nitrous tune myself? just need some info thanks

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
NOS makes a plate that goes between the plenum and TB. You can buy the plate seperate if you dont want to drill into the intake tube. You will need injectors and a pump upgrade or BAP. The plate is setup for wet, I just capped off the fuel side when I ran nitrous.

saleencobra

Established Member
so theres no way to run the nitrous without a fuel upgrqade? this was going to be something i put on for the woodward dream cruise it was going to be on a month at most but i guess i can't put it on now. "no money for mods"

Justin@VMP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You can spray a small shot in front of the maf and it will add the fuel, but your maf is close to pegging already with the 2.8 upper, so i would not recommend it.

The other way to make a dry shot run right is add fuel with a seperate tune.

Users who are viewing this thread