04 OW cobra $16000

SatisTraction

Established Member
car is located in Monette Ar. my number is 870-897-5632. no calls or text after 9pm central.

I have a nicely modded 2004 cobra with 107,000 miles on it. The cobra had some dings and chips (not wrecked) so I had Capitol Body Shop in Ridgeland Mississippi do a complete repaint. Car looks great!!!! It dyno'd 480 rwhp on motor and there is a speed tech nitrous kit on installed if you want more power. I have never sprayed the nitrous. there is a SCT tuner with several tunes on it included. one of the tunes is for nitrous.

I have never had the car at the track. A set of slicks and it would be ready though.

The bad...

Couple broken A/C slats on 2 vents.

Carpet shows some wear.

Drivers side bolster shows wear.

The good...

Fresh $6000 repaint, new OEM head lights and new OEM 3 brake light, New windshield and OEM new wiper cowl.

Clear title.

Trans is good and just recently built to viper spec (except ratios were kept the same) with the 26 spline input shaft. By the Previous owner. I can put you in touch with him.

Spec stage 3+ clutch and Spec Steel Flywheel. less then 3000 miles

Fluidyne heat exchanger

Metco 4 pulley system for the super charger. The best $$ can buy

18psi boost

Raptor shift light

Satin black powder coated Super charger tank and power steering fluid tank.

new nitto rear tires 315/40/17 on 10.5' rims

new nitto front tires 275/40/17 on OEM rims

Single Blade Accufab throttle body and polished plenum

Pro 5.0 shifter

Solid rear axle from a 2004 GT a cobra 31 spline differential and 3.73 gears, with strange 31 spline axles.

maximum motorsports full length subframe connectors

maximum motorsports lower torque box plates

Maximun motorsports upper torque box plates new in the box

Borla stinger catback with offroad X pipe

JLT intake with BA2600 mass air meter. K&N filter

60 lb SD injectors

Dual FPDM's

Fore Triple fuel hat with 2 Ford GT fuel pumps and steel braided lines to Billet Y block. Plenty of fuel system to support many more mods

IMG_2947_zps89e8d24d.jpg

IMG_2946_zps86fcc59f.jpg

IMG_2945_zpsba6932f9.jpg

IMG_2944_zpsb8bb95ba.jpg

IMG_2943_zpsfa3f676e.jpg

IMG_2942_zps4190a61c.jpg

IMG_2941_zpsaa2e7abe.jpg

IMG_2940_zpsa9ed9aa5.jpg

IMG_2939_zpsf821bfd7.jpg

svtfanatic81

Established Member
That's a ton of goodies for the money. Its worth every penny. The carpet and bolster can be fixed for a few hundred bucks

SatisTraction

Established Member
well we can add a 160 alternator to the list of mods. Just my luck the battery light comes on when i put it up for sale. i guess that is better then the new owner getting the battery light on the way home.:)

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Is this car still for sale? If so can you post up some pics of the interior, engine bay and if at all possible the under-body of the car? I was looking for a low mile car but at this price and if it is as clean as it sounds im very tempted to buy.

SatisTraction

Established Member
Is this car still for sale? If so can you post up some pics of the interior, engine bay and if at all possible the under-body of the car? I was looking for a low mile car but at this price and if it is as clean as it sounds im very tempted to buy.

fairly sure it may be sold. ill let you know tomorrow evening.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
^ Ok thanks. Im not sure what the other buyer offered you but if the car checks out i would be willing to pay your full asking price of 16k. Let me know. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread