04 Predator ETA

nuxx

Established Member
Any word from Diablo on the release date of the Predator for the '04? The tuner for my '03 said they had some more dyno tuning to do before they released them, but haven't heard back from him in about 2 weeks.
-Peter

nuxx

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Redfire Cobra
I didnt know they were gonna be diffrent.

Different computer code. It's coming out tomorrow or wednesday, from my "source".
-Peter

jlsnsw

Hello San Diego!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by nuxx
Any word from Diablo on the release date of the Predator for the '04? The tuner for my '03 said they had some more dyno tuning to do before they released them, but haven't heard back from him in about 2 weeks.
-Peter

I read on socaldiablo.com that they are shooting for the end of this week, but we will see on that one.
I am still waiting on the data logging viewer software.

nuxx

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Sssnake
Hey Nuxx...mystic still on order man?

Still not in... still waiting to hear back from Lance on some ETA. It was due yesterday :shrug:

The missing piece of xpipe will be here later on today. You up for some wrenching / pics this weekend if the car does come in sometime over the next 4 days? :kaboom:
-Peter

(PS : Still need new Predator, Pulley, Belt, and Intake (cough cough)... but exhaust, and shifter should be ready to go.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Originally posted by nuxx
Still not in... still waiting to hear back from Lance on some ETA. It was due yesterday :shrug:

The missing piece of xpipe will be here later on today. You up for some wrenching / pics this weekend if the car does come in sometime over the next 4 days? :kaboom:
-Peter

(PS : Still need new Predator, Pulley, Belt, and Intake (cough cough)... but exhaust, and shifter should be ready to go.

Hmm...depends on how much beer you bring me, thats relative to how much work will be performed. :beer:

98BlkCobraVert

Established Member
I got mine shipped to me at the dyno for tuning on the 4th. I was told that they would not go into production until the 5th. Don't know if it is true or not. I was told by my tuner that I got the one they were testing with. It works fine on my 04.

Users who are viewing this thread