04 rs unfinished project

evomike

Established Member
well i have run into some financial issues and need to sell some things, so i figure ill see if there is any interest in this. the car was tuned and run last summer with this motor but the oil pump went and ruined some bearings, so i had to yank the motor so most of the parts are almost new and alot are brand new. the car is apart just needs to be finished i just cant do it right now, ill post some pics of everything in the days to come. im not even sure what its worth. but i wll part out, and i will trade for something else plus cash. make me some offers on to the list of parts

04 evo rs shell with 70 some thousand miles on it
-fresh 2.3 stroker from the machine shop assembled by rt tuning in landsdale ( motor has an eaglecrank and rods and je pistons)
-built head with jun 272 cams
-newer tcase with 6k on it (exploded diff bought new t case from mitsu still rs with diff)
-magnus sheet metal intake manifold
-75mm throttle body
-rnr turbo kit minus the turbo
-pruven performance front mount
-aem ems and all sensors(has tune for 18 psi with all theese parts and a 35r)
-precision 1000cc injectors
-ams fuel rail
-hallman in car mbc
-fidanza cam gears
-exedy twin disk clutch
-jic flta2 coilovers
-bushur racing exhaust
-chargespeed front bumper
-chargespeed 20mm front fenders
-chargespeed sideskirts
-jdm evo9 replica rear bumper
-gold volk te37's 18x10.5+15(new in box)

im sure i am forgetting stuff but that is a general idea of what the car is and has, car was keyed i am planning on priming the car. i paint cars for work so if someone wanted to buy this as a project and have it a special color that also could be worked out. like i said i will be getting pics througout the week and posting them let me know if there is any interest in anything and like i said am open to trades for things plus cash let me know. this is a spur of the moment thing to try to make life a bit more livable. thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread