04 Saleen Lyshon Blower and Free custom SS lower

88SvTSnake

98 SVT Transplant
Established Member
I have a series IV Saleen supercharger that came off my 2004 Saleen with a 2V Saleen lower with all the hoses the intercooler and bottle, all you would need is injectors and a heat exchanger! going with a Single hellion Kit. Im not desperate to sell it...i Would like to get $2,500 obo.

Will not let me post picks if someone emails me I will send the picks and they could be so kid as to post them for me! It is in mint condition no shaft play and spools up like a beast.

NO SS CUSTOM LOWER.......IS ALREADY SOLD Sorry, but that is why I al throwing in a whole Saleen kit!

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Pictures for the OP!!! Good luck with the sale man, this thing looks great!!!

ebe2azeq.jpg

de8epune.jpg

qege3y4a.jpg

u2u6yrat.jpg

u8y9yhe7.jpg

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Do you have the plate the blower mounts to? It has the small circle for the throttle and it mounts where the small rectangle is under the blower it's about an inch thick.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
So the blower doesn't mount directly to the manifold? I've never seen one of these before it looks like an awesome setup though.

I'm guessing this blower is leaps and bounds better than the little baby one saleen used?

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
Saleen used eaton for the series 1 and series 2, the series 4 and 5 were made my Lysholm. In the early 90's 94-98 and the 99 s351, they used vortech. This blower should have a plate it mounts to that mounts to the intake.

88SvTSnake

98 SVT Transplant
Established Member
also for some extra money if you would like I could get the lower intake powder coated to look OEM

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Just sent a guy your way about this deal, hopefully you guys can work something out! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread