'04 Sonic Blue L 4 sale

sonicblustreak

Established Member
I'm selling my 04 lightning. I bought the truck new. It has been garaged, and never smoked in. It has the factory tow package, 6 disc, bedliner and soft bedcover. The only mods are the harley edition upper grille, 2" lowering shakles and a magnaflow catback exhaust. It has about 13,600 miles on it. The price is $26,000. I can email pics if interested.

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Why yes, yes it is.. YEAH BABY!!!

Thanks for taking such good care of the truck Steve, your pics are on the way of the L with the Cobra and the Foci.

Later,

Ken
:beer: :beer:

sonicblustreak

Established Member
Ken, again it was great to met you, and I'm glad your happy with it. I was pretty worried about you making that long trip and being dissatisfied with it, but as my wife keeps telling me, I worry too much. I'll keep in touch. Steve.

garyglz81

I'm selling my 04 lightning. I bought the truck new. It has been garaged, and never smoked in. It has the factory tow package, 6 disc, bedliner and soft bedcover. The only mods are the harley edition upper grille, 2" lowering shakles and a magnaflow catback exhaust. It has about 13,600 miles on it. The price is $26,000. I can email pics if interested.

Hello,
My name is Gary, & I'd like to know if you could send me some pictures of your lightning.My email is [email protected] What is the least you want for it?

Users who are viewing this thread