04 SY Cobra

bobafett

Established Member
So it kind of pains me to do this, but I am listing my 04 Terminator for sale. I had absolutely no intentions on doing this but a business opportunity is knocking and so the sale of at least 1 toy will help with getting started. I bought the car about 3 years ago with about 22K miles on it. It now has 31K. I waited until last August to start modding which included Mac long tubes, Lethal X, Pulley and retune. Car made 443 on Mustang Dyno (have sheets).

Car is in shop as I write this for modding round 2. New mods include, J&L CAI, Accufab throttle body, Steeda short shifter, Spec clutch (up to 850ft lbs torque), new 60lb injectors and a brake line lock kit. I totally was planning to make this a drag strip fun toy but now need to invest elsewhere. Car has a clean car fax and is VERY good condition. It has always been garaged and maintained with the best.

I have receipts for all mods with dates. Hope to have car back soon, should be retuning this week. Please don't waste your time low balling, I wont respond as I am firm with price. Clutch alone was almost a grand and there are 0 (YES 0) miles on new mods. There isn't and will not be any issues with this car. I apologize for not having pics as I am at work and will take some and post soon.

Price - 24,000.00 Firm
Location - NY

Users who are viewing this thread