04 trailblazer lt on 22's and 144.8db system

biggrin6999

Established Member
$8500 i have a 2004 trailblazer LT that has 22' rvm rims with kuhmo ecsta tires. its in good condition 138,000 miles runs great. Brand new starter and ignition switch .has a great xs power d3400 battery for the car audio. zero guage wire. The big 3 is done for better flow of power. It has an extremely loud system that consist of Alpine cda 9855 cd player . soundstream sst 6.5 coaxial speakers ran off a rockford fosgate t400.4 amp and 2 15'audioque hdc3 in a huge 12' cubic foot box ran off an audioque 2200d. The system hit a 144.8 at a meca event. the trailblazer has 5 percent tint all the way around except for rear window ,also has 5% sunstripe. has westin nerf bars, 10000k hids, billit grill with black painted chevy bowtie. tinted taillights, the resonator has been removed and exhaust tip has been added. the trailblazer is debadged. the check engine light is on i had it checked and the coolant tempeture sensor needs to b replaced but i had just had it replaced before it came on again. the right passenger side front and rear door were hit before i bought the car and they didnt do a very good job of fixxing them so that the only issue with the car. other than that its in good condition. i really would like a mustang cobra, mustang gt with alot of hp or trans am or srt4. i am open to trades so shoot me an offer.PRICED TO SELL . i have a cobra im trying to get. so shoot me an offer will go lower for cash offer. thanks again austin call or text mostly text easiet way to get ahold of me 615-598-5119 $8500 or best offer clean title in hand. send message and ill send more pictures thanks located in knoxville, sevierville tn area.

heres the link with some pics.2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT with 22's NEED TO SELL SOON obo

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread