04 TURBO Lightning ***24k***

Dusten

Established Member
you said it hasnt made a full pull yet? Why? any tuning issues? Is the tranny stock other than the converter and VB?

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
you said it hasnt made a full pull yet? Why? any tuning issues? Is the tranny stock other than the converter and VB?

Hasnt made a full pull just because I dont want to mess with it. I have unlimited free use of a dyno and just dont feel like messing with it. Has cold start/idle tuning issue and has not been tuned at full throttle. Last time I tried, my XCAL locked up halfway through the session. Trans is stock other than converter and VB

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
I say hasnt been tuned full throttle, I guess thats not completely right. It hasnt been fine tuned on full throttle.

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Interested in a 2007 Dodge diesel with 21k miles? 4x4 quadcab. I saw in your original post that you were intersted in trading for diesel truck. I have some pictures that I can emial you if you are interested.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Interested in a 2007 Dodge diesel with 21k miles? 4x4 quadcab. I saw in your original post that you were intersted in trading for diesel truck. I have some pictures that I can emial you if you are interested.

I dont know maybe. 3/4 ton or 1 ton? Send the pics and I will take a look.

Matt [email protected]

justav6

BRING IT<DONT SING IT
Established Member
DSC02167.jpg

PM sent? interested?>

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Sombody buy this. Im going to go try to trade it in cause Im tired of looking at it. Somebody make an offer.

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
yeah, that's me. I had planned to try and make a deal with you and get the loan, then the wife shot me down! No,LOL not really, but she did have a good point about selling mine after I bought yours. I'm scared it would take forever to sell my Lightning.
I am looking for an L. I live near Memphis, TN. If you are still looking to buy his, I might be willing to buy yours. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread