04 v6 vs 93 gt

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
Well I raced my friends 04 manual v6 mustang again last time he had his stock rims on and I won then so now he thinks his going to do better with his saleen's there 18x10.5 I don't know the rubber but anyway the mods on the v6 are cai,shifter,lowered,full exhaust into dumps.Thats all I know of well we raced from a dig and a roll.
dig-I got the jump and put hard till the end of 2nd and forgot to look back but he was way back.
roll-Went from a 40 roll,he got the jump then by the end 2nd was about half a car ahead slamed into 3rd had about a 2car lead slamed it into 4th for about a 1sec then let out at about 100 had about 3 cars.
Mustang ppl and some import ppl were telling me that the v6 was going to get me from a roll but it would be about even from a stop :dw: I'm guess they were wrong.This dude can shift,he can make that car sound like a automatic.He told me that he wasn't shifting to hard but who knows.Is this about right or should he have beat me?:read: His getting and nice size shot of nitrous and 3.73s or 4.10s and wants to race me when I get my h/c/i and don't spray I wonder what this is going to be like :burnout:

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
My buddys 02 V6 stang with CAI and flowmasters, ran a 17 flat et with 16.71 being the best time:uh oh:

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
:uh oh: well i think this one's faster then that he beat a 98 gt with mac h pipe mac catback,cai,and some type of intake.OR maybe my car just that slow:lol1:

Riddla

Established Member
Hunt93FiveO said:
:uh oh: well i think this one's faster then that he beat a 98 gt with mac h pipe mac catback,cai,and some type of intake.OR maybe my car just that slow:lol1:

BTW I forgot to mention this one is an automatic:beer: ........:p

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
then whoever is drving is retarted, i ran a 16.06@88 in my v6 auto with exhaust and spare tire removed.

those gears and nitrous will wake that car up alot though

Riddla

Established Member
timpryor said:
then whoever is drving is retarted,

How can you possibly be a retard when its a v6 auto? no major skills involved. Maybe it was the track prep:shrug:

01trublue cobra

Established Member
Once you get H,C,I he will never have a chance. Provided you get the godd HCI like trick flow or Afr's with a edelbrock intake and not the GT40 crap from ford.

Users who are viewing this thread