04 vs M roadster

Wild Bill

Established Member
well I just raced an M roadster 20min ago on the way to hollywood vid(deadwood season2) down boulder hwy.The guy was weaving through traffic and caught up to him and hit it a little to let him know Im game.I blew by and got pole position in middle lane at tropicana and he followed suit and got next to me on the right.Tried to say whats up but he hung back a little and wouldnt look over.I decided to roll out easy and let him get the hit so I did and wasnt paying attention and missed a shift :bash: oh well thats what I get for playing around.It didnt matter anyways cause when I got it in gear I went by him with ease and had prob 5-6 cars when I let off.Pretty quick little cars though for what they are :beer: The car was brand new and still had the temp plate on.I hope I was his first death.Now bring on the M6!This time I wont be playing around.On a side note I've got on the mickey thompson DRs and I dont think I like them.They seem to hook pretty good but Im sliding all over the road even through 3rd.Ive even dropped the psi down to 25 and still the same.With the Nittos it seemed like they didnt get as good an initial hook and not as consistant but once you hooked you were going very straight.Im still waiting on a boost-a-pump to hook up my 100 shot,but I dont think I want these tires on there when I do.Anyone else experience this with the MTs?

TMMR03

Established Member
geez man, "dropped it down to 25 psi" how much boost you running? what kinda power? nice kill btw.

Wild Bill

Established Member
TMMR03 said:
geez man, "dropped it down to 25 psi" how much boost you running? what kinda power? nice kill btw.
No I mean the pressure in the tires.Power on the car is average for ported +upper 496rwp @14psi.

caz713

Established Member
nice kill!

FWIW, if it was in fact a new M roadster, the car should pull low, low 13s in stock form w/out too much trouble

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread