'04 white Lightning for sale...

gbgary

Established Member
SOLD!! THANKS EVERYONE!!

it's been real! sold her today for my 24k asking price. i LOVED being a lightning owner. take care of each other out there.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

i did this to get an '07 C6 vette while i'm still young enough to enjoy it...i'll be 53 later this month.

Last edited:

CowlSS

King Mufasa Asshole
Established Member
That is such a beautiful truck. Even though I am really wanting a built truck, this thing is so damn tempting... :)

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
mm mm mmm that is a nice truck, buy it Cowl SS.......

Jefe

Established Member
Thats not the Gaylord tonneau on it in the pics right? Can you send me more pics? Interior? Any vids? Dyno #'s?

[email protected] .... very interested

gbgary

Established Member
03AZRoush said:
Thats not the Gaylord tonneau on it in the pics right? Can you send me more pics? Interior? Any vids? Dyno #'s?

[email protected] .... very interested

yes it's a gaylord's x2000 with remote, light and bedrug-type material liner. it's not their speedstur model. click on the small pic in my sig for more pics. the interior is as described. didn't take any pics of it as it's just a stock interior. i can take some though. i'll do that tonight for sure. the last dyno i did was with a 4# pulley and a super safe tune...392/480. steigmeier has since advised that it needs to have a 6# and a dyno tune to do what they say it should. it's got the six on it now but the same tune. i intended to get the dyno tune and 2400 maf but i caught the vette fever.

Jefe

Established Member
stock stereo? Pillar gauges? Stock seats? Condition?

Users who are viewing this thread