'05 BMW 545i...

mach1stang317

Established Member
Not mine, it's my bosses, just thought I'd share some pics. He was headed out of town for the weekend and wanted it cleaned up a lil. The nasty weather had it lookin' pretty gross. So, I took it home, didn't really have time to wax it or mess around with it a lot, so I did what I could with the time I had... Still a pretty sweet looking car though. :beer:
The wheels are 20" Maya wheels in case anyone is wondering...

Before -
DSC06882.jpg

After - (Before the last wipe down, still a lil wet.)
DSC06888.jpg

DSC06889.jpg

DSC06890.jpg

DSC06891.jpg

mach1stang317

Established Member
Yeah, I fell in love after driving it. Even with the wheels and stance it's such a smooth ride. And the seats hug you just right. It was an auto with the... Sports trans.(? Not a BMW expert or anything, lol) I guess, you can use the paddle shifters if you choose to do so. Not a bad ride at all, 4.4L v8, puttin down about 325 hp... Extremely comfortable. I'd definitely rock it. :rockon:

redfire03 svt

Established Member
The 535i are the ones to get because they have 3.5 litre twin turbo's. With a flash you have 400rwhp/400+rwtq on tap:)

mach1stang317

Established Member
Yeah, I wasn't a big bimmer fan 'til I drove one, they;re awesome cars, been doin a lil lookin into em... this car isn't ridiculously fast by any means, it's just friggenn comfortable, and you just feel different rollin around town in a bimmer on 20s, hahah. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread