05 Mustang Driverside Window Problem

RyanAx

The Ax
Established Member
Hey Guys,

I just ran into an issue today. I was rolling up my windows after I parked my car and as soon as it was fully closed, it stops and rolls back down. It is almost like the window is hitting something before it fully closes and it re-opens. I went around the window frame and tried to frind something that it could possibly be hitting and I found nothing. I also tried closing the window with the door open and it does close all the way; the only problem is if I try to close the door, the window doesn't lower the additional 2-3mm prior to hitting the window frame and re-extend after the door is fully closed. Does anyone have a solution to this problem.

Cheers,

Ryan

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
ryan read your owners manual, im pretty sure there is a simple fix for that, something with reprogamming your window function or something, its as simple as holding the window switch in one position, not exactly sure how to do just remember seeing something about it in the owners manual, good luck man

StStang0702

SVT Poster
Established Member
yeah i dont know man, my other 2cents is drive it to your local ford dealership and walk upto the bays and find the mechanic thats working on the nicest car and ask him if he can help you out real quick with a small problem. see what they say,

Users who are viewing this thread