05 Mustang head issues

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
sorry this is kind of off topic but is that true that the GT-R is 175,000. thats what it says in my Road & Track. i heard that the GT-R was going to hold off the cobra but hell for 175,000 that isn't going to hold anything off. It only has 440 HP and 0-60 in five sec.

BenD

Established Member
Huh!

If they build Shelby's GR 1 it won't cost that much and will be as fast or faster then Fords new GT. Where do these people get these numbers.

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
That is such old news. It originally came out in September. Everyone was aghast because they thought the Mustang GT wouldn't be shipped on time. Someone even posted a picture of a complete parking lot full of new Mustangs they said couldn't be shipped because of it. WRONG! They all shipped. I haven't heard a single word out of the dealer network claiming there was a problem or TSB addressing this...and we all know there are GT's on the streets.

juiced

Established Member
I dont believe that 05 GT owners will be pushing the performance envelope quite like the cobra group. It may take some time for this problem to surface where a fix will be necessary. Ford needs to get it in gear. Why after so much in time in development that something like this can happen again. :mj:

FireRed04Vert

Established Member
juiced said:
Why after so much in time in development that something like this can happen again. :mj:

Again, I don't think it did. The only thing you are ever hearing about this is from BON. Not a very reliable source if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread