05 Roush *6 pics all sides*

swlacobra

too many cars
Established Member
i know these cars are going to sell like hotcakes, but i like the 99-04's better. the more stuff you hang on the 05 the worse it looks. oh well mabye it will grow on me

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I can't even begin to imagine how hard that damn thing will be to clean with all those nooks and crannys for dirt to get caught up in. Good luck waxing it.

281cobra

Drive by poster
Established Member
Saleen hit it. Roush miss it.

Lose the hood scoop.

Lose the red grill and fog lights. Replace them with the black grill from the V6 model.

Lose the rear quarter window scoops. (Don't like blind spots)

Lose the fake gas cap in the rear and blackout the area between the brake lights.

And lower it a little bit more.

There; that should do it.:beer:

Last edited:

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
The Roush and Saleen are complete ricemobiles. All that bullshit on the cars, and a set of vinyl shelby stripes on a stock one looks much better. :xpl:

See how easy...

post-7-1100830491.jpg

Last edited:

drmustang

Banned
05 stripes

You got that right. All they need is a single exhaust with one of those ridiculous 4" outlets. That blue stripe job looks really good. Vinyl? Where did you get that product? Is it hard to put on?

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
drmustang said:
You got that right. All they need is a single exhaust with one of those ridiculous 4" outlets. That blue stripe job looks really good. Vinyl? Where did you get that product? Is it hard to put on?

One of the guys at themustangsource did that one. They cost about $400 and last at least 9 years.

Users who are viewing this thread