05 roush mustangs

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
i just saw a roush 05 stage 1 at a local ford dealership in worcester mass, they look mean :burn: , the rear of the cars look so impressive with the exhaust and rear bumper. i was wondering if any one knew any stats on the car or anything about them. i cant seem to find anything about them at roushperformance.com :shrug:

sn0man1

Established Member
its just a body kit man. i drove it, and it was nice and all, but its just a body kit. did it have the really big 18x10 rims. they stick out a little but i honestly think it makes the car look meaner. my favorite part is the spoiler, best ducktail like spoiler yet.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
car looks great but that sucks that its just gt its really nice i think my friend is going to trade in his lightning for it

NinoAvila

Who's awesome....YOU ARE!
Established Member
sn0man1 said:
its just a body kit man. i drove it, and it was nice and all, but its just a body kit. did it have the really big 18x10 rims. they stick out a little but i honestly think it makes the car look meaner. my favorite part is the spoiler, best ducktail like spoiler yet.

The only "performance" additions/changes are a "high performance exhaust" and of course the larger tires.

Other than that, yeah, it's a big cosmetic "upgrade"

-N

deckind

Established Member
HP is only at 325 if I remember correctly. Don't know torque numbers. Its suspension, and exhaust, and body kit, for approx 20K extra.

sn0man1

Established Member
From what the dealer who let me drive it told me.

stage 1, body kit and exhaust (dunno if they remapped the computer, but would hope so) the one i drove had optional 18x10 wheels (purty).

stage 2, new brakes (salesman said have roush logo instead of ford implying they were no better) and new suspension pieces.

stage 3, supercharger.

fyi, while driving it, i went around a turn that went right and down at about 35, stepped on the gas near the end of the turn and the back slipped out a bit, i immediately corrected and it came back in. however i was alil dissapointed that w/ 10 in meats w/ kdw tires that it didnt stay planted. of course i drive a vr4 and i'm used to no backend shanagins on acceleration.

-Nolan

Users who are viewing this thread