05 Saleen Supercharged Mustang GT

RyanAx

The Ax
Established Member
2005 Saleen Supercharged Mustang GT ($26000 CND obo)

Triple Black Mustang GT, 4.6L V8, 5 Speed Manual Transmission, AM/FM Stereo, 6 CD Boss CD Player, Sirius/XM Satellite Radio, Wired for Subwoofer, Anti-Lock Brakes, Dual Air Bag, Power Driver-Side Seat, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Tilt Steering, Bucket Seats, Spoiler, Traction Control, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Leather Interior, Air Conditioning, Daytime Running Lights, Fog Lights, Intermittent Wipers, Keyless Entry. All the original stock parts and wheels are included. This car is a great sleeper and is in excellent condition.

64000km with ~4000km with the supercharger on

Produces 536hp at the crank running at 7lbs of boost

Modifications Include:

- WMS High Velocity Intake System, w/95mm maf

- WMS Ram air box for High Velocity Intake

- Mac 2.5" Axleback with 4" Slashcut Rolled Tips

- Edelbrock Adjustable Panhard Rod

- Steeda Racing Springs

- Saleen Series VI Integrated TwinScrew Supercharger with Two-Stage Water-To-Air Intercooling System running at 7 Psi ($6000 value)

- 39 lb Ford Racing Injectors

- Brand New Motorcraft, Autolite Revolution HT Spark Plugs

- 20” x 10” Foose Rims (Rear)

- 20* x 8.5” Foose Rims (Front)

- Diablosport Predator Tuner

- Dyno Numbers: 406 hp at the wheels and 393 Torque at the wheels (hot run at Tecmotion in Calgary, August 2008)

If you are interested send me a PM or email me at [email protected] (email me for some pictures)

Last edited:

RyanAx

The Ax
Established Member
It is because Calgary is at such a high altitude, so the conversion is pretty accurate for the crank values.
The car has 39767 miles with approximately 2485-3106 miles with the supercharger on. There has been no issues with the vehicle and it is running prefectly.
I can also include the GT 500 Chin Spoiler (hasn't been touched since I bought it a couple weeks ago from Ford)

Pictures:
Imageshack - mustang3
Imageshack - mustang1o
Imageshack - mustang2m
Imageshack - mustang4m
Imageshack - mustang5
Imageshack - mustang6a
Imageshack - mustang7
Imageshack - img3003jm

Last edited:

DivineDetail

Established Member
TTT. Have you let the boys at WMS know its for sale? I'd think that they could help you find a buyer.

Last edited:

DivineDetail

Established Member
maybe even Matt at Techmotion, he knows a ton of people through the local club. GL with the sale, its in awesome shape.

Users who are viewing this thread