05 Saleen w/turbo

gtmustang98

Established Member
I might consider it if I had someone interested in buying the car with out it.

Checking back with you on selling the turbo setup seperately.... I am in Charleston and would like to come take a look even if you dont want to sell the turbo. I had this kit on my 93gt and thinking about doing it on the 06. However, I will not be back in the states until end of March :shrug:

05saleent

Established Member
Checking back with you on selling the turbo setup seperately.... I am in Charleston and would like to come take a look even if you dont want to sell the turbo. I had this kit on my 93gt and thinking about doing it on the 06. However, I will not be back in the states until end of March :shrug:

I'm pretty sure I'll still have it at the end of March. I still won't sell the turbo without the car unless I get a serious buyer that doesn't want the turbo on it. I don't wanna take it off then have someone back out on me. As long as I own the car I'm gonna keep the turbo on it.

I did have one guy ask me about selling the car without the turbo tho, but he went away after a couple emails. So it's a possibility. When you get back to the states, if you find yourself down in Beaufort gimme me a call, and you can check out the system. 434-409-4427, name is Jason.

jumpman420

Established Member
What about an 03 GT for him and cash?

IMG_3133.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread