05 sonic blue gt500?? Look !!

SONIC05

Established Member
Just like it says.. I have a 2005 sonic blue GT That i spent the time and $ doing a GT500 drivetrain conversion. Everything was done as a FACTORY car is built. Every wire harness was purchased from Ford and the car was completely stripped inside and out to make this work as a factory car. the. When you hook up to the Ford IDS diag computer it comes up as a 2005 GT500. AGAIN NOT 1 WIRE WAS SPLICED ALL HARNESS WERE REPALCED WITH NEW INCLUDING THE DOOR HARNESS. here is the list.

brand new 2007 Crate Motor complete with all componets.

kooks 1 7/8 lonk tube headers

off road 3in x pipe

steeda cold air intake

2.6 upper pully

magnaflow mufflers ( not the magna pack ) quite while diving LOUD when WOT

used TR6060

crate motor came complete with clutch

old style but if you dont slip it it will not heat up and chatter.

TRI AX shifter

full BMR K member

BMR A Arms

Tokino Adjustiable struts and shocks

Brand New Currie 9in rear with 3:50 gears 31 splin axels and True Track limmited slip.

FUll BMR upper and lower control arms in the rear with pan hard bar

solid drive shaft for the 9in rear

Bear 6 piston front caliper and rotors, ran out off $ for the rear so the rear brakes are stock

Steeda ultra light 20in wheels with TPMS sensors that all work

The Entire INTEIOR IS BRAND NEW came out off a 2008 that was crashed

it has the Factory Ambionce Lighting package, shaker 1000 , side air bags

seat belt extenders that hold the belt closer for you to reach behind. the cluster is brand new with the MY color option

Factory HID headlights

Steeda hood and CDC chin spoiler

I work for a ford dealer and it took me 4 months to do this build, I programed the PCM with an 09 brand new computer and as built factory data, the vehicle data comes up with my VIN as 2005 and i Programed The cluster as a 2008 so EVERYTHING WORKS!!!

i had the engine bay redone at my body shop to match the outside clearcoat.

went to the track once and got 2 passes on a drag radial

car went 11.6 @ 119mph cut a 1.5 60 foot and i left at idle, granny shifted and went through the traps before i got into 4th gear. i have a brand new set off 4:11 gears that go with the car.

its running on a evo perf tune that FRED made and has a check engine light for bank 1 and 2 drivability lean. both the long trims are at 25% while driving normal which is why it cuts the light. never dyno tuned!! There is also an abs light on for the right rear sensor that i have not got around to doing yet.

The rear makes noise heel and toe because my Asshole Brother let the 3rd member fall off the work bench and it landed on the pinion bearing. Currie has the install kit for $110 so i havent had time to do the gears and repalce the bearings yet, car runs and drives perfect gets a ton off attention because of the body. I hate to sell it but i need the cash so it has to go. who ever gets it will not be dissapointed.. always garage keept never seen rain or smoked in. I put almost 1,500 miles on the entire setup. any questions feel free to call me @ 845-522-3613

First $30,000 takes it. My loss is your gain.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Slapjack

Established Member
Where do you live? This seems like something one would need to see. The cars look great in the pictures!

Users who are viewing this thread