05 Stang GT in 1/8 mile *video*

1loudGT

Established Member
I was at Mid america motorplex last saturday and they had an 05 GT there. HP motorsports is using this car to fabricate suspension components for production. They were getting baseline numbers. When I raced him I ran a 9.7 murdering the nittos through second gear. The president of HP motorsport is the one who was driving the 05. The cars first mile was going down the 1/8th mile balls to the wall. The only break in period the car got was pulling it onto the trailor in detroit and pulling it off the trailor at thier shop and back on to the trailor then to the track. This car had no tach. It has an all digital dash. The reason it has no tach is its going to be a SEMA show car. within the next couple weeks the car is gonna be shipped to California and is gonna get painted with the same paint scheme as the Tiger racing team. In the video this guy i know is video taping from his 03 silverado. Enjoy the video.

Last edited:

1loudGT

Established Member
the 05s best time was a 9.2 he averaged 9.7 the whole night. he said he had no idea what he was shifting at or launching at due to no tach. To tell you the truth this track sucks. There was a 2002? saleen S281 supercharged was averaging 9.7 and hit 10s and even a 11 in the 1/8 mile.

As for the truck he has a 6.0l out of a 2500 HD pickup with a T76 Turbo and a shot of juice. I got more vids of that truck if u wanna check it out.

Codes

ROLL PRINCE ROLL!!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by 1loudGT
the 05s best time was a 9.2 he averaged 9.7 the whole night. he said he had no idea what he was shifting at or launching at due to no tach. To tell you the truth this track sucks. There was a 2002? saleen S281 supercharged was averaging 9.7 and hit 10s and even a 11 in the 1/8 mile.

As for the truck he has a 6.0l out of a 2500 HD pickup with a T76 Turbo and a shot of juice. I got more vids of that truck if u wanna check it out.

Was it blue...and just in Hot Rod last month. That is one kick ass truck if its the same truck Im thinking of. And more vids would be sweet if you have em.

1loudGT

Established Member
due to bandwidth issues on my other site I had to delete the link of the 05. Of the people who downloaded the video If anyone can host it and put the link back up that would be great.

thanks

James

Users who are viewing this thread